Bellazon

Athiests vs. Agnostics vs. Theist

AnaBBarrosFan

^ I have a bad feelings about that post. :rofl:

Why? If this forum banned everyone who disliked me, there might be half a dozen people left, if I'm lucky. :PinkCouture2:

I am curious though why you managed to nurture such a distaste for me, unless I am misremembering I don't believe we have interacted more than maybe half a dozen times (if that much) in all my time on here... :idk:

I just wish you'd stop using Muslim extremists as examples. No one agrees with them. If their methods are what religion is all about, I'll happily ditch religion. And I never see u mentioning christian extremists. Or other religions

And why are we pretending it's only religious people killing innocent people?

And why is everyone assuming Track is Christian? She never once mentioned her religion. She also mentioned she's not very religous. And has a friend who used to be Atheist.

And even though her method is... fierce and she said a thing or two I think she doesn't mean, she doesn't imply she hates any 'sinners', only concentrated on their 'sins'. Besides, it's not like atheists on here are showing religion respect. With the exception of you and a few others.

I just wish you'd stop using Muslim extremists as examples. No one agrees with them. If their methods are what religion is all about, I'll happily ditch religion. And I never see u mentioning christian extremists. Or other religions

And why is everyone assuming Track is Christian? She never once mentioned her religion. She also mentioned she's not very religous. And has a friend who used to be Atheist.

And even though her method is... fierce and she said a thing or two I think she doesn't mean, she doesn't imply she hates any 'sinners', only concentrated on their 'sins'.

And even though her method is... fierce and she said a thing or two I think she doesn't mean, she doesn't imply she hates any 'sinners', only concentrated on their 'sins'.

Random religion-related memes and an annoying but funny video...

PeCmX.jpg?1

post-38290-0-1446174837-30357_thumb.jpg

ZOMG IS THAT A GOLD AND DIAMOND ENCRUSTED BIBLE?!

Man, you could feed everyone in Africa for a century with that shit.

After checking the thread,these 2 are my favourites so far.

Why I always feel Vaticano with its men are just here for conspiracies on us.I'm religoius guys,and I believe in God but I don't believe in The Pope.

Let's not forget. all the glory goes to God when good things happen to people, but when bad things happen to people, we have that person or persons to blame. That's what you religious people tend to believe, right? So, no credit to the individual when it comes to good things and good people, but when bad things happen, it all about the individual. <_< :/ :whistle:

Let's not forget. all the glory goes to God when good things happen to people, but when bad things happen to people, we have that person or persons to blame. That's what you religious people tend to believe, right? So, no credit to the individual when it comes to good things and good people, but when bad things happen, it all about the individual. <_< :/ :whistle:

Not in my religion. No.