Bellazon

Athiests vs. Agnostics vs. Theist

AnaBBarrosFan

My universal answer to everything, Track and Sympathy's Silhouette have said to me in this post:

No. :rofl:

How convenient. I just pointed out that your post started from the wrong assumption that all Christians dismiss Darwinian evolution.

Not sure what kind of response "no" is supposed to be in that context.

BTW, I would like to hear how the fact that the world can be an unfair and cruel place disproves the existence of a supreme being.

LMAO. Where the Atheists at?

Oh and I'd also like to know how sick children is one of God's ways but a man (Ariel Sharon) who killed millions of people and is now half alive, half dead with no scientific explanation isn't. The world is full of his kind

So while we wait for the answers that will never come, lets get back to posting memes

oHZmc.jpg

Although this thread has been amusing at times, between the memes and the "science hasn't explained everything in existence therefore my religion is the truth" argument, I'll limit myself to this:

...a man (Ariel Sharon) who killed millions of people and is now half alive, half dead with no scientific explanation...

:blink:

holly shit.

Exactly-this is good topic, as it draws out some people who have been either:

1. hurt by religions and its falsehoods sometime in their lives, or are in awe of its ugliness.

2. have invested so much of their lives and networks in it that they're in denial.

I fall into neither category, I'm just amused by how many atheists display the same level of intellectual laziness as the "stupid" religious people they so very much like to mock. :)

Although this thread has been amusing at times, between the memes and the "science hasn't explained everything in existence therefore my religion is the truth" argument, I'll limit myself to this:

...a man (Ariel Sharon) who killed millions of people and is now half alive, half dead with no scientific explanation...

There's only so much ignorance/stupidity/blindness I can take. Some people won't see and accept God even if he stood before them. Things going right for everyone, as in, earth being heaven for everyone is the only way some people will see. Atheism is the most superficial state in which a human soul can sink.

Well, it's going to be boring to have everyone in Heaven (not saying I'm going to heaven). Some people just need to bathe in the glory of hell.

.... are some of the people here so fucking stupid that they cannot even grasp the idea that people do not give a shit about higher entities or Holy books. Get over it.

Simply because you don't believe in God, it does not mean you are automatically a stupid asshole.

But I hope Track just keeps on going on her rampage. I am so happy she went against her original comment about this thread not being "for her". This shit is HILARIOUS.