Bellazon

Athiests vs. Agnostics vs. Theist

AnaBBarrosFan

If God is in fact real, then he/she may not punish them in Heaven (what kind of god would do that?) but he certaintaly likes to fucks the pooch on earth

Sonoma Developmental Center Faces Sanctions Amid Abuse Claims

California's largest institution for the developmentally disabled risks losing millions of dollars in federal funding because of poor medical care and widespread failures to prevent abuse and thoroughly investigate when patients are harmed, state officials said in a confidential report.

The Department of Public Health inspection report presented a damning indictment of the Sonoma Developmental Center, which houses more than 500 people with cerebral palsy and other intellectual disabilities. Normally such reports are kept from the public, but California Watch obtained a copy of the 495-page document this week.

"Individuals have been abused, neglected, and otherwise mistreated and the facility has not taken steps to protect individuals and prevent reoccurrence," the report said. "Individuals were subjected to the use of drugs or restraints without justification. Individual freedoms have been denied or restricted without justification."

According to the report, the board-and-care institution must immediately upgraded

On Nov. 22, patient Jean Erquiaga consumed part of a "soft knit shirt," according to an internal incident report. Erquiaga had long been diagnosed with pica, swallowing disposable diapers in years past, a concern caregivers were aware of.

Erquiaga began vomiting and, five days after eating the fabric, the center took the patient to Sonoma Valley Hospital, the internal record shows. Doctors operated on Erquiaga to remove material that had formed a bowel blockage.

Sonoma center records show Erquiaga died of respiratory failure on Dec. 1.

(Part of the story, don't want to post is all, as I'm close to the situation in refrence to work) Stun gun like a cattle prod assaulted a dozen patients last fall at the Sonoma Developmental Center, inflicting painful thermal burns on their buttocks, arms, legs and backs.

“Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.”

― Anton Szandor LaVey

THANK YOU.

I just cannot admire or believe in an all powerful entity that can allow this suffering. Yes humans are to blame but God has the power of divine intervention.

There's only so much ignorance/stupidity/blindness I can take. Some people won't see and accept God even if he stood before them. Things going right for everyone, as in, earth being heaven for everyone is the only way some people will see. Atheism is the most superficial state in which a human soul can sink.

Well, it's going to be boring to have everyone in Heaven (not saying I'm going to heaven). Some people just need to bathe in the glory of hell.

A group of armed militants killed 5 female teachers and two aid workers earlier this week in Pakistan.

According to the Associated Press, the seven victims were gunned down on their way home from a community center in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Authorities believe that the teachers may have been targeted because they were working on an anti-polio vaccine. The two aid workers, one male and one female, were working at a nearby clinic.

The NY Daily News reports that one man, the driver, survived the attack and was able to give police an account of what happened.

Swabi police chief Abdur Rasheed said that four gunmen and motorcycles pulled up beside the car. The gunmen removed a boy from the vehicle and then started firing at the car. All 5 of the female teachers killed in the attack were in their early 20s.

ABCreports that health workers have been killed in the past for pushing a polio vaccine because militants in the area believe that the vaccine will make Muslim children sterile. Female teachers are also specifically targeted because Islamic militants believe that female teachers are promote a western philosophy of gender equality.

Schools and hospitals have been blown up in the past and several similar shootings have occurred in the region in the past year. Last month, nine people working an anti-polio campaign were shot and killed

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...Qg6b99SW4pXR.99

I was talking to my friend about this thread and he gave me an idea. He told me to post a story about the most notorious dictator the world has ever seen. Firaun/Pharaoh, (during Moses' time) He is mentioned in both the bible and quran. Anyway he's now a Mummy in Egypt. You can see his body in the link below

A miracle, by definition, is a supernatural event beyond the laws of science; it is fulfilled only by Allah's will and power. It has significance and can be confirmed only by those who directly witnessed the event in time.

When Francisco Mitra became the president of France in 1981, France requested from the Egyptian government to host the mummy of Pharaoh. For the purpose of running laboratory and archeological examinations on the mummy of the most notorious dictator ever lived on earth. Upon arrival, very royal attendants were there including the French president himself and all ministers who bowed in honor for the Firaun Mummy.

When the ceremony ended, the mummy was carried to a specially-designed section at the Archeology Centre of France. Were it started to be tested by the greatest French archeological and anatomical scientists in order to discover more about such a great Firaun Mummy.

The scientists were headed by Professor Maurice Bucaille. The scientists were trying to restore the mummy while Professor Maurice Bucaille was mainly concerned with how did this mummy died? The final report of the scientists was released late at night which states that the remaining salt in the mummy is an overt evidence that it was drawn in the sea, and the body was rescued very shortly where it was immediately embalmed to be saved.

An amazing thing was still confusing Professor Maurice Bucaille is that how could this body possibly be safer than any other mummy despite being taken out of the sea up until this time. Professor Maurice Bucaille was writing his final report on what he thought would be a new discovery about saving Pharaoh's body immediately after his death and embalming it.

Note: The picture shown above is the dead body of Ramses II, the Egyptian King in the era of Prophet Moses (pbuh). Its age is approximately 3000 years old and it was found by the Red Sea, at the place called Jabalain, and is now on display in the Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

And there, someone whispered to him that Muslims claim to know something about the drowning of this mummy. Yet Professor Maurice Bucaille firmly denied such thing saying that it's impossible to discover this without the development of science and without using his high-tech and complicated laboratories and computers.

To his surprise, he was told that Muslims believe in a book called "Holy Quran" and this Holy Quran narrates the story of Pharaoh's drowning and ensures the safety of his body after his death as to be a Sign to mankind.

Professor Maurice Bucaille couldn't believe his own ears and started to wonder: How can a book existed 1400 years ago speak about the mummy that was only found 111 years ago, in 1898? How can that be possible while the ancient Egyptian heritage was discovered only a few decades ago and no one knew about it before?

Professor Maurice Bucaille sat down pondering on what he was told about the book of Muslims, Holy Quran while his Holy Book (The Bible) narrates only the drowning of Pharaoh without saying anything about his body.

"Is it possible that this mummy in front of me is the one who was chasing Prophet Moses?" "Is it possible that Prophet Muhammad knew this 1400 years ago?"

Professor Maurice Bucaille couldn't sleep that night till they brought him the Old Testament where he read: "And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. (Exodus 14:28) But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea: for his mercy endureth for ever. (Psalm 136:15) For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the Children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea. (Exodus 15:19)"

Professor Maurice Bucaille was surprised that the Holy Book (The Bible) didn't mention about the destiny of the body and that it will be saved.

When the scientists were done with the mummy, France retuned it to Egypt, but Professor Maurice Bucaille couldn't rest for a moment since he was told that Muslims know about the safety of the body from Holy Quran. So, he decided to travel and meet anatomy Muslim scientists and there he spoke about his discovery of the safety of the mummy after its death in the sea and so on.

One of the Muslim scientists stood up and simply opened Holy Quran and pointed to the Professor at one verse: "We brought the Children of Israel across the sea and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he (Pharaoh) said, I believe that there is no god but Him in whom the Children of Israel believe. I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam). What! Now! And indeed you disobeyed before and you were of the mischief-makers. This day shall We save you in your body, that you may be a Sign to those who come after you! But verily, many among mankind are neglectful of Our Signs." (Holy Quran 10:90-92)

Professor Maurice Bucaille was struck when he read that and immediately stood in front of the crowd and said loudly: "I believe in Islam, I believe in Holy Quran."

Then he went back to France with a different face he traveled with. In France, he dedicated 10 years investigating the scientific discoveries and comparing them with Holy Quran and trying to come up with one scientific contradiction with Holy Quran. Finally he quoted one verse from Holy Quran to be his conclusion:

"No falsehood can approach it (this book) from before or behind it: it is sent down by One Full of Wisdom, Worthy of all praise." (Holy Quran 41:42)

As a result of all years of his research, Professor Maurice Bucaille wrote a book that shook all Europe, especially the scientists there "The Bible, the Quran and Science: The Holy Scriptures Examined in the light of Modern Knowledge."

Ariel Sharon still brain dead (Neither Dead nor Alive)

Ariel Sharon is lying in coma since years, and no doctor is able to find the correct disease. No life - No death, this is the result of killing thousands of innocent people in Palestine. What we do in this world, we have to taste, before we leave this on our heavenly abode as well. This is what the whole World is watching the result of assault of innocent Muslim in Palestine.

http://www.ezsoftech...iraun.mummy.asp

Our Book also says this (regarding Friaun)

“preserve your body, to set you up as a lesson for future generations. Unfortunately, many people are totally oblivious to Our signs.“ Quran (10:90-92)

There's only so much ignorance/stupidity/blindness I can take. Some people won't see and accept God even if he stood before them. Things going right for everyone, as in, earth being heaven for everyone is the only way some people will see. Atheism is the most superficial state in which a human soul can sink.

Well, it's going to be boring to have everyone in Heaven (not saying I'm going to heaven). Some people just need to bathe in the glory of hell.

I don't believe people have a soul, therefore mine can't really sink.

For realsies.

I find it funny how all the religious people or believers are making up constant excuses for the actions of their fellow man/woman who follow in their religion.

post-61443-0-1446174814-80885_thumb.jpg

post-61443-0-1446174814-82573_thumb.jpg

post-61443-0-1446174814-84343_thumb.jpg

How did you find time to post all this? Shouldn't you be busy taking lessons from a talking monkey in glasses who preaches how the String Theory gave birth to everything?

What you believe does't matter

You're too kind. A few words that could be more suitable come to mind.

The things religion predicted are just coming true by coincidence. All of them So please...

So, so far, all my questions I have asked on here remain unanswered. So many unanswered questions. So many reasons to keep ridiculing this way of life. Isn't it amazing how people can be so highly intelligent yet so deeply stupid? The wonders of the world.

Science vs Religion? I'm waiting for an answer on how science is mentioned in Holy books. As always, not holding my breath :rofl: