Bellazon

Athiests vs. Agnostics vs. Theist

AnaBBarrosFan

Why there are as many fit/young/healthy people dying as there are sick/unhealthy?

God: Perfect answer.

Man: Well... Hmmm. Ok we don't know yet but blah, blah, blah.

LMAO God if the perfect answer? Shit, I'll go to the oncology ward and tell them God is making them suffer here just so they can be shiny and new in Heaven.

Gotcha. You really are a wonderful magical person. You are kinda like the Unicorn of humans.,

Not that your post makes sense. But just get back at me when your beloved scientists come up with evidence on what causes healthy people to die.

But God allowed it to happen. On earth, that rapist had every opportunity in the world, and that baby lived to be raped and die from internal hemorrhaging. I don't give a shit about heaven or hell, I care about what people suffered here on Earth.

As far as puberty: What about that 10 year old that raped and beat his little sister to death? Does he get a get out of hell free card?

]Life here is nothing compared to the afterlife. Islam teaches us that you'll feel like you spent a minute (or something like that) on earth. In fact, in the afterlife, one second is equivalent to years and years of time here

As far as puberty: What about that 10 year old that raped and beat his little sister to death? Does he get a get out of hell free card?

He didn't hit puberty, so it was for free

Why there are as many fit/young/healthy people dying as there are sick/unhealthy?

God: Perfect answer.

Man: Well... Hmmm. Ok we don't know yet but blah, blah, blah.

LMAO God if the perfect answer? Shit, I'll go to the oncology ward and tell them God is making them suffer here just so they can be shiny and new in Heaven.

Gotcha. You really are a wonderful magical person. You are kinda like the Unicorn of humans.,

Not that your post makes sense. But just get back at me when your beloved scientists come up with evidence on what causes healthy people to die.

Corruption of cellular DNA by genetic or environmental factors?

Or my favorite as an agnostic, we are animals and shit happens to all of us but whatevs lol

I truly hope you are right about God, for your sake.

My point is not focused on children. My point is, just because bad things happen to good people doesn't show evidence that God doesn't exist and that if he does exist, he'll send them to heaven if they suffer.

And Ana, I did say he does things because he can.

Sure everyone is born with "original sin"

Umm what?

But God allowed it to happen. On earth, that rapist had every opportunity in the world, and that baby lived to be raped and die from internal hemorrhaging. I don't give a shit about heaven or hell, I care about what people suffered here on Earth.

]Life here is nothing compared to the afterlife. Islam teaches us that you'll feel like you spent a minute (or something like that) on earth. In fact, in the afterlife, one second is equivalent to years and years of time here

He didn't hit puberty, so it was for free

You are single-handily making me dislike Islam.... and I always thought you had the better book.

My point is not focused on children. My point is, just because bad things happen to good people doesn't show evidence that God doesn't exist and that if he does exist, he'll send them to heaven if they suffer.

And Ana, I did say he does things because he can.

Sure everyone is born with "original sin"

Umm what?

It's a catholic thing. It's why they baptize babies and if you don't, your baby will go to hell.

You are single-handily making me dislike Islam.... and I always thought you had the better book.

We just need to do an experiment AnaBB. How sacrilegious to all religions can we be before one us gets smote?

I masturbated in a church bathroom once... and came. The irony is that while I orgasmed I whispered 'oh god'. :gocho:

We just need to do an experiment AnaBB. How sacrilegious to all religions can we be before one us gets smote?

I masturbated in a church bathroom once... and came. The irony is that while I orgasmed I whispered 'oh god'. :gocho:

I once did unmentionable things with a rosary during sex with my boyfriend. :neo2:

I once did unmentionable things with a rosary during sex with my boyfriend. :neo2:

I hope you got poop on it. :ninja:

You're going to hell.

On and if you were God, what would you have done to that 10 year old?

And can males hit puberty at 10?

You're going to hell.

On and if you were God, what would you have done to that 10 year old?

And can males hit puberty at 10?

I hope so.

If I were God, I'd make it so people didn't have it them to rape and murder each other. Simple.