Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

On 10/21/2018 at 7:06 PM, Clauds said:

It is up for discussion tho because beauty is literlally 100% subjective. Not everyone is going to find Alexis (or any other human) attractive, beautiful or whatever, it all comes down to personal taste which again, is completely personal and subjective. I personally think Alexis used to be gorgeous until she got all that job done, her face doesn't look the same and I don't find her attractive at all anymore, and sorry but her boob job is truly terrible, you can tell miles away she had a boob job and they don't look remotely natural, which means the boob job was indeed, terrible. There's nothing wrong with her doing whatever she wants with her body, but she's a model and she does post an awful lot of pictures showing her body (and boobs for that matter) people will inevitably make comments about it. 

As long as no one is insulting her, calling her names or attacking her personal life, it's okay. 

Really well said. I couldn't agree more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...