Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

3 hours ago, Bluesman said:

Am I the only one to think 90% of Love Advent videos this year are like cheap and sexist camgirl advertisings ? Alexis has a 1 mile forehead and the look of a high prostitute with an addiction for plastic surgery. So bad for her

Agree totally thought they sucked this year, or looked silly

39 minutes ago, pinguoin said:

Bluesman  & thumbs .

Let these women do, think what they want and not lock them into your sexist schema.  If you do not like photos, videos of sexy women,  leave here.

Good thinking,  puritanism must be fought and destroyed.

So me saying I dont like someones look is sexist or puritan? but reading your statement think you agree with us but its very confusing what you said

I think she gets a bad rap really and people should just calm down some. If you don't like her go somewhere else, she's doing what she wants or needs to get on and just because it's not what you may feel is the way to go it's no reason to have a go. I think she's still very attractive, has a great body and is cute. If you don't like her, there are loads of other models you can go see.

19 minutes ago, cblanc said:

I think she gets a bad rap really and people should just calm down some. If you don't like her go somewhere else, she's doing what she wants or needs to get on and just because it's not what you may feel is the way to go it's no reason to have a go. I think she's still very attractive, has a great body and is cute. If you don't like her, there are loads of other models you can go see.

She has said before she is an emotional wreck, my biggest thing is concern. With the amount of changes she is going through imjust worried about her future life if she wants implants go for it but I just dont think she is in a good place

11 hours ago, cblanc said:

I think she improved a lot lately in her career. Let's see what 2018 brings to her.

• 2 weeks later...