Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

This "all people in LA are superficial" thing needs to go. Yeah there might be a lot of them in LA, but to act as if there aren't any superficial and shallow people living elsewhere is just ridiculous.

Obviously none of us here know Alexis personally, but she doesn't look very happy to me. All these extreme over the top selfies, the way she talked in that Q&A... She just doesn't sound genuinely happy. I hope whatever it is she is looking for that she'll find it soon and tone it down a notch too... It'd do her very good imo.

^ I live near LA and let's just say it has a very high percentage of "fake" than any other region in the USA! I only speak from my personal experience but talking to many others who live at its core... they pretty much will tell u the same! So you could say it needs to go but good luck with that because it's everywhere! :ninja: Why it's just easier to say "all people in LA are superficial" because there is a closer truth to that than the opposite :p 

And as far as Alexis goes, she's definitely been off ever since her break up with her past bf so whatever she is looking for I hope she finds it because she needs to tone down her current character deployment :pinch: 

I feel a bit sorry for her, to be honest. The plastic surgery and the increasingly weird behavior on social media all suggest that she isn't in a good place right now.

If I wasn't afraid to be deemed an amateur psychologist, I might suggest these all point to low self-confidence and low self-esteem.

I hope her friends and family can turn things around before she gets in a really bad place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2017 at 9:59 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I feel a bit sorry for her, to be honest. The plastic surgery and the increasingly weird behavior on social media all suggest that she isn't in a good place right now.

If I wasn't afraid to be deemed an amateur psychologist, I might suggest these all point to low self-confidence and low self-esteem.

I hope her friends and family can turn things around before she gets in a really bad place.

+1

On 10/17/2017 at 5:59 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I didn't realise she'd had plastic surgery :o :S