Bellazon

Scott Gardner
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^ I have seen some of these photos before, but I had no idea they were part of an editorial.  So great to see the whole shoot; a testament to Scott's modeling versatility!  Thanks, quetzales.  :flower:

^ I have seen some of these photos before, but I had no idea they were part of an editorial.  So great to see the whole shoot; a testament to Scott's modeling versatility!  Thanks, quetzales.  Flower%20for%20you.gif

You're welcome, Mauikane! Yes, I think it's a beautifully-done editorial. I'm especially impressed at the sense of movement you get as you go through the photos in order; you can almost see Scott moving from one position to the next and hear the camera shutter clicking. And I have to add that this shot just sends me over the moon!:

post-20217-0-1446060488-68436_thumb.jpg

:wub:    :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This breath-taking photo was used in an ad by Australian company

Christian Acuña Skincare for Men

Photo by Ray John Pila

post-20217-0-1446060493-71093_thumb.jpg

Disclaimer: Neither Scott Gardner, his agency, Bellazon nor quetzales shall be held responsible for heart attacks induced by prolonged staring at this photo. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

hey, anybody know what's going on?

ever since april, scott hasn't posted anything on instagram, removed his profile picture, his (real) facebook profile is nowhere to be seen, and

this video 

has been unlisted

if it's just a matter of privacy, then i apologize for invading his privacy.

but if it's not, it's kinda odd isn't it?

A bit worrying but thx for the video. Scott is really camp. It so sweet and, of course, incredibly sexy.

i really do hope he's okay. without intending to pry.

he seems very sweet. and mind-numbingly handsome. and also gay :D in other words, perfect ˆ_ˆ

hey, anybody know what's going on?

ever since april, scott hasn't posted anything on instagram, removed his profile picture, his (real) facebook profile is nowhere to be seen, and

this video 

has been unlisted

if it's just a matter of privacy, then i apologize for invading his privacy.

but if it's not, it's kinda odd isn't it?

Very funny video -- thanks, Whirly!

I don't think you need to worry. If Scott has scaled back his online presence in social media (which I haven't noticed, btw), it could well be on the advice of his new agency, Wilhelmina (see above). Here's hoping we see him in new ad campaigns soon. Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...