Bellazon

Victoria Beckham
Thumbnail

Qball

Posh is on the Top of Mr. Blackwell’s Worst Dressed List! Victoria Beckham, he calls out for her “skinny-mini monstrosities".

and definetely this outfit was the worst thing she 'd ever done ! :yuckky:

Well, I really love Victoria for being different - even if this brings her on this list. She dares to wear styles that nobody else would/could wear and she does not look worst dressed for me. If you compare her style and outfits to the the other ladies joining Award shows or public events she always stands out from the crowd with her styling.

Posh is on the Top of Mr. Blackwell’s Worst Dressed List! Victoria Beckham, he calls out for her “skinny-mini monstrosities".

and definetely this outfit was the worst thing she 'd ever done ! :yuckky:

Well, I really love Victoria for being different - even if this brings her on this list. She dares to wear styles that nobody else would/could wear and she does not look worst dressed for me. If you compare her style and outfits to the the other ladies joining Award shows or public events she always stands out from the crowd with her styling.

Exactly.

And then it's not like she's dressing out of fashion. If you take Prada's spring 2007 collection (if I got the season correctly) she had those incredible short Minis and Hotpants Victoria's wearing. And also Posh's wearing a lot of Versace and Cavalli. I'd also remember the DSquared collection with all those Cowboy stuff (was it ss07? or ss06?). They too had very short skirts and pants. And I've sure seen Posh with a cowboy hat and boots like that.

So - if anyone is to blame for her outfits it's gotta be the designer who create them and not Posh for being able to wear them.

Exactly.

And then it's not like she's dressing out of fashion. If you take Prada's spring 2007 collection (if I got the season correctly) she had those incredible short Minis and Hotpants Victoria's wearing. And also Posh's wearing a lot of Versace and Cavalli. I'd also remember the DSquared collection with all those Cowboy stuff (was it ss07? or ss06?). They too had very short skirts and pants. And I've sure seen Posh with a cowboy hat and boots like that.

So - if anyone is to blame for her outfits it's gotta be the designer who create them and not Posh for being able to wear them.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: