Bellazon

Kayslee Collins
Thumbnail

aryirigoyen

Keep in mind that it's pretty easy to touch up photos but when you look at videos it is very apparent. The fact that it is in the shape of a half moon under her areola and it is found on the other breast as well is usually indicative. 

Breast movement can be enhanced with less supportive tops.

2 minutes ago, Samiot said:

Keep in mind that it's pretty easy to touch up photos but when you look at videos it is very apparent. The fact that it is in the shape of a half moon under her areola and it is found on the other breast as well is usually indicative. 

Breast movement can be enhanced with less supportive tops.

These are actually screenshots taken from her videos. So if there were scars it should be visible in these. The fact that these lines (which I don't think are halfmoon shaped) are not permanently there, points more towards natural breasts.

And look at this slight jiggle in the first gif, no implant would move like that

04_H-and-M.gif01_Victorias-Secret.gif

On 6/18/2018 at 11:51 PM, Samiot said:

This is what I mean by a half moon scar under her areola.  You don't see the scar to be contiguous around the entire areola.  Snapshot of a video.  But, hey, you are free to believe what you want!

UnfoldedFemaleHuemul.jpg

What makes you so sure it's a scar, why isn't it visible in the snapshots provided by millerphil? Incision scars around the areola would be far more noticeable, wouldn't they?

I'm not trying to argue here, but I'd really like to know if those are natural or fake and so far I don't really see convincing proof pointing towards implants

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Franko said:

Personally I don't care one way or another. But I don't see how that settles it? Because somebody on Playboy wrote it? Because nobody on the internet lies. Ultimately you're never gonna know unless you're her Doctor. And I really don't understand why people care. "Oh no, she might have implants.....I'm never gonna touch her breasts, but it's a big deal to me!" Who cares, they look great and she seems comfortable with them, so....you know. (And don't take it as a personal attack. I'm just saying.)

I don't have a problem with breast implants, but if I see a perfect pair of breasts I'm curious wether they are all natural or enhanced.

That doesn't change my perception of a woman or anything. It's not a big deal, but sort of "nice to know". 

I agree, this blog is probably not the most reliable source, but looking at her playboyplus profile clarified the whole matter. 

NFFtOAf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...