Bellazon

Smallville

ItsAllInTheLips

If you rewatch the episode a truck "just happened" to pass by RIGHT BEFORE the explosion. This blocked Lionel's view which makes him to think Lana died. So I think she jumped into that truck just so she can fake her death. There are sooo many ways in which Lana could've been saved. But I think she is saved for sure. And also, so everyone could have a sigh of relief, Kristin is staying on Smallville :D :no:

At least now, I don't have to worry about Kristin/Lana on the show. Instead, I'll look forward for the Clana goodness in 3 months! YESSS!

• 2 months later...

Smallville's Super Casting Coup

by Gina Serpe

Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:41:42 AM PDT

Well, what do you know? It is a bird.

Smallville producers have confirmed that none other than Supergirl herself will be swooping into the titular town, with relative newcomer Laura Vandervoot signing on for the girl-powered role.

Supergirl, who, when not fighting the evil forces, goes by the more civilian-friendly name of Kara, will make her debut on the small screen when Smallville's seventh season kicks off this fall.

According to Superman mythology, Kara is the naturally strong-willed Krypton-bred cousin of Clark Kent and manages to catch the wandering eyes of both Jimmy Olsen, played by Aaron Ashmore, and Lex Luthor, played by Michael Rosenbaum.

As it is, fans can expect plenty of action sequences from the comic world's newest recruit

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The ‘Smallville’ exodus continues

Everyone’s favourite Smallville reporter Chloe (Alison Mack) might be the next to make an exit from the WB show, reports TV Guide.

Mack, who seemed ready for the series’ 8th season, now looks ready to walk away from the small fictional farming town.

Her decision may have to do with Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) being handed in his walking papers last week. And the fact that Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang) will only appear in small doses next season makes Mack one of the few original cast members left.

Apparently Mack’s representatives know the show can’t go on without her and are trying to net their client a sweeter deal.

"If Allison leaves, they've essentially got Lois and Clark left," one insider told TV Guide. "And that show's been done before."

No Rosenbaum, no Kreuk and now possibly no Mack; tack on the show’s creators Alfred Gough and Miles Millar leaving as well and Smallville looks to be getting smaller and smaller by the minute.

Could this spell the end for the WB teen superhero drama? Most likely.

But Superman is known for coming back from the dead.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i saw the last episode too and it wasn't quite as good as I expected it to be (especially after seeing that great trailer using a bit of the movie music) but still, enjoyed many moments of the series. always sad to see something you liked come to an end.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...