Bellazon

Smallville

ItsAllInTheLips

Before the legend...before the icon...there was a teenager named Clark Kent (Tom Welling, Cheaper by the Dozen.) Between the boy he thought he was and the man he is destined to become are the stories of Smallville. Someday, he'll master his powers and understand his true calling. Now beginning its fourth season on The WB, this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series...

SM-TWelling-Y_2x3_240.jpg

I wish he would fly!!!

Actually, when the creators first satrted writing the show, they had one rule...no tights and no flying. well, that rule was broken in the first episode of this season when Clark, as Kal El, embracing his Kryptonian heritage, flies. It was an awesome scene and I as a self professed comic geek, loved it.

Yes I'm enjoying watching something intersting every week on Smallville , but i dont like how they are straying away from the Superman Storyline, and personally I dont like the actress who plays Lois they could have picked a prettier girl to be with clark. And I HATE how they toy with Clark and Lanas relationship they keep dangleing the idea that they might get together and finding ways to get them sort of physcial by makeing one of them brain washed or dreaming or something but we never get to see anything REALLY happen between them. They need to get back to the basics of superman.

While I don't get the WB...I have basic cable, my roommate has been downloading the season and I have really been liking it. It is showing Lex really getting deeper into his dark side and as we all now, eventually, become Clark's greatest enemy. It's interesting to me at least to see how they are developing that. And as for the episode where Lana, Lois and Chloe all turn into witches, well, all it basically was was a vehicle if you will to show that Clark/Superman is also vunerable to magic.

As for them starying away from the Superman storyline, well, this show is supposed to be the journey that Clark takes to become superman. He isn't the Man of Steel yet, but he's getting there. ;)

I still love Smallville regardless of what they play as long as Chloe and Clark never get together cause Chloe just plan annoys me with her flubber arms

hahaha

Janeane Garofalo calls them "matronly upper arms", but I like flubber arms better.