Bellazon

Is anyone planning to skip the "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show"?

straightfashionguy

My intention of this topic is to talk about the TV program that is airing tomorrow evening that happens to be a popular topic in other forums here on Bz.

I'm not planning to watch it. I'm not trying to appear negative, but I think Victoria's Secret has really gone to the risque, too far and trashy class of women's undergarments. I find that CBS here in the States is running Rudolph the Red Nose Rendeer within 2 hours before is kinda not family material. I am not in any means defending "family values" i just find it improper planning and lack of a teensy-bit of decency.

Maybe its just me, or I don't have much interest in the models. I've lost my crush Alesendra Ambrosrio, Lilly is kinda cute, and Giselle (aka "Mrs. Tom Brady") I don't find her in any means attractive. I believe V.S. has peaked as a product of lingerie and style.

Or maybe its just so stylish and its been hyped up in promos the last couple of weeks and I'm like in-one-ear-out-the-other.

Is there at least a few people following my lead?

My one big complaint is with the blowing kisses routine. Stop it, already. Do women really think this turns men on? It doesn't. Not in a million years. That gesture would work on someone you actually love and she blew you a kiss as she was boarding a plane. Then it would mean something and be a turn on. Watching it on tv one would have to be completely delusional to think it was intended for him.

So, no more of this please. You look rather silly.

jvNH1y6wmxjWv.jpg

since Gisele left VS I've not watched VS show normally, I watch some fragments and that's all, it's getting boring and boring year by year, if you ask me, all the models seem the same and I think VS golden times over! and what I don't like most is how they act on runway, like blowing kisses and painting hearts in the air :/ I mean I don't like how freely they act on the catwalk :/

Way Out, agree with you about this blowing kiss, well I'm a girl but that's really annoying and cheap to me, they do it everywhere for years already, on events,on runway, ads and commercials! :/

I'm not planning to watch it. I'm not trying to appear negative, but I think Victoria's Secret has really gone to the risque, too far and trashy class of women's undergarments. I find that CBS here in the States is running Rudolph the Red Nose Rendeer within 2 hours before is kinda not family material. I am not in any means defending "family values" i just find it improper planning and lack of a teensy-bit of decency.

^it's on at 10pm though, isn't it? If you are allowing your children to watch television at that time of night you have to accept it might not be "family material" - you can't be forever pandering to parents, and they need to take some responsibility themselves...

My one big complaint is with the blowing kisses routine. Stop it, already. Do women really think this turns men on? It doesn't. Not in a million years. That gesture would work on someone you actually love and she blew you a kiss as she was boarding a plane. Then it would mean something and be a turn on. Watching it on tv one would have to be completely delusional to think it was intended for him.

So, no more of this please. You look rather silly.

jvNH1y6wmxjWv.jpg

The one thing I have noticed the last few years over ellaborative the production is.

Do fashion shows really have like "technical directors" and producers talking into ones ear like how some TV productions are done?

It's too fast paced and there seems to be no substance other than inferior lingerie they are showing off inbetween the overproduced production.

You've gone over. I'm offended by that statement.

Moderator - delete this thread Asap thx

I don´t simply understand why you are discussing something you have no idea about. It reminds me of this one:

A:Hey, what do you think about dinosaurs? I´m not very into them, you know, they are so loud and noisy and like, so so huge. I´m not interested in them anymore.

B: Dinosaurs are extinct.

A: Oh.

You've gone over. I'm offended by that statement.

Moderator - delete this thread Asap thx

I don´t simply understand why you are discussing something you have no idea about. It reminds me of this one:

A:Hey, what do you think about dinosaurs? I´m not very into them, you know, they are so loud and noisy and like, so so huge. I´m not interested in them anymore.

I wasn't aware she left. That shows how I haven't paid much attention. I didn't watch it the other night. I was already asleep! :)

Gisele left ages ago.

Sorry, I haven't followed VS for a few years. I know they have gone over the top in sexualizing their brand, and I live in an area I hear about Giselle on an often basis where I get easily numb about her (her husband plays American football in my locale.)

moreover, that last statement - are you implying that I am a retard? because if you did - you DID go over the top and you should be ASHAMED .

Or the new wearable regenerating edible panties that way when you're really feeling down about *insert his name* breaking up with you for the dozenth time you have a nice supply of comfort food, available again Christmas 2013.

High fructose corn syrup doesn't make for a good comfort food...