Bellazon

Lohan vs. Duff

Qball

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• [IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1752/lindsayxv3.jpg[/IMG] Lindsay Lohan
    • [IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/56/hilaryhp6.jpg[/IMG] Hilary Duff

I used to like Lindsay Lohan before she went crazy/turned into a media whore :laugh: I never liked Hillary duff...hmm I actually think Lohan's a slightly better actress, not that I'm saying she's good but her role in The Parent Trap when she was young is still better than anything I've seen Duff do, so I guess I vote for Lohan... :unsure:

Hm..Why do people hate Duff so much??! She's not as bitchy, media whoring, Paris Hilton wannabe as Lohan. Plus I hate Lohan cuz I know people in her posse, and even they say she's a bitch! Lohan is just :yuckky: , looks and personality. I vote Duff cuz she's better looking (when not anorexic) and cuz I knew Adam Lamberg , Gordo from Lizzie McGuire in high school.

now, i'd actually have to go with Hilary. In early year, i would go with Lohan, but lately i am not liking her look or the way she acts really. Im finding, tho Hilary can be a lil annoying and seems a bit too perky sometimes, she seems very sweet, good role model, and tho i would've said Lohan years back(she used to look like a cute lil redhead porcelain doll), I'm gonna say Hilary also in the looks department too. I mean, at least she looks clean

Hm..Why do people hate Duff so much??! She's not as bitchy, media whoring, Paris Hilton wannabe as Lohan. Plus I hate Lohan cuz I know people in her posse, and even they say she's a bitch! Lohan is just :yuckky: , looks and personality. I vote Duff cuz she's better looking (when not anorexic) and cuz I knew Adam Lamberg , Gordo from Lizzie McGuire in high school.

Gordo :wub: hehehe

I don't reaqlly like either of the too... but I definitely hate Lohan!

• 2 weeks later...