Bellazon

Barbara Palvin vs Candice Swanepoel

GeorgiaGirl

Barbara Palvin vs Candice Swanepoel  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the better body?

2. 2. Who has the better face?

honestly Candice has a better body just because she has more of a waist line, and have a rounder bigger booty. but Barbara has such much prettier face. For my taste I prefer a prettier face than a better body. just because you can actually cover your body with clothes, and your face you can't. But yeah Barbara has a beautiful body too, she's curvy, just a bit too square for my taste. I prefer Barbara more than Candice, I think Barbara is prettier, and I think she is a better model than Candice too.

is that not that square I could see a waist line but not so define as Candice. But yeah Barbara does have a nice body, she has nice hip. they are other models with a very square body like cameron russell, she's too square. I will say Adriana is more square than Barbara.

honestly Candice has a better body just because she has more of a waist line, and have a rounder bigger booty. but Barbara has such much prettier face. For my taste I prefer a prettier face than a better body. just because you can actually cover your body with clothes, and your face you can't. But yeah Barbara has a beautiful body too, she's curvy, just a bit too square for my taste. I prefer Barbara more than Candice, I think Barbara is prettier, and I think she is a better model than Candice too.