Bellazon

Which model reminds you of yourself?

Ewing's Fan

i want to know which model you could closely associate yourself to. i'm sure all chick like to compare themselves to some model or actress and i'm no different!! hehe...don't worry about being conceited or anything. ok lemme start then, personality wise, megan ewing, looks wise..humm none :p i think we are both very bubbly but i'm sure she's a very popular person but i'm otherwise!! so its your turn now!!

Markus Shenkenburg (sp?). he's perfect looking, just like me. and he's famous and rich, just like me.

come to think of it, maybe he's my opposite!

oh, I know... Olga Kurylenko. but maybe that's just because I'd like to stay at home and play with my perfect breasts all day (if I had her body).

i want to know which model you could closely associate yourself to. i'm sure all chick like to compare themselves to some model or actress and i'm no different!! hehe...don't worry about being conceited or anything. ok lemme start then, personality wise, megan ewing, looks wise..humm none :p i think we are both very bubbly but i'm sure she's a very popular person but i'm otherwise!! so its your turn now!!

how can you say you're like Megan Ewing personality wise ? do you know her ?

you need to listen to Frankie, and RELAX.

seriously, no one's attacking you, we're wondering what you're talking about. you posted a topic, but you didn't really explain yourself enough for us to understand what your criteria are, or why you think something is applicable.

so take a deep breath, and try to re-read these as questions and not accusations.

i dont know who i would look like, but my personality would resemble adriana lima's personality definitley, becuase of the following:

1. no matter where i go, i take my mother (or father, but he's busy so i take my mother) every where i go with me. i usually dont go out, but when i do, i dont go wiht friends (dont really have any, was homeschooled all my life) so i take my mother.

2. i have a deep voice as well as an accent like hers. but my voice might be a bit deeper or higher at times.

3. i love to help children, like she does in brazil. i had sponsered two children (brother and sister) that lived in columbia, they were poor so i would send them letters and money, and also help them how to read and write.

4. when i was looking for a man (before i found my prince ;) ) i dont care about style, money, what kind of car he drives, what kind of clothes he wears, or shoes. i care about his personality the best. i like a man who is very natural and very manly. in fact, i prefer guys who arent even that really great looking, it's more manly and plus i beileve a girl shouldnt have a man that's prettier than her, that's not right.

5. i'm very nice and sweet 96% of the time, but there are times if i dont get my sleep (such as waiting until the last moment to work on a big school project) then i end up being cranky and i just feel like i wanna strangle everyone around me, especially when they keep talking to me when i'm not in the mood for talking (moody).

6. i love family, family and religion is very important to me in this world. but i'm not fully religious, becuase i consider myself a catholic/science (beilever of the real scientific explanation and then i beileve in the high power of god) and my family were all the people i ever had, they always supported me and i am especially close to my father. its actually kind of weird becuase my mother left me when i was young, and my father raised me, like adriana's father left her and her mother raised her. but i have connections with my mother and she doesnt live to far away, so i can see her whenever :) so i'm grateful.

7. i love hot weather, sun, ocean, and sushi. (dont know if she likes sushi) but not specifically brasil, but i love the carribean.

8. her taste in her clothes are pretty much the same as mine, i dont like to dress to show lots of skin. i cover up (it's a shy thing) i'm just waaaaaaaaaaay too shy, which would explain why i donnot go out.

9. her mixes are a bit similar to mine. i have about 8 ethnicities in my heritage.

10. i'm not a big fan of children, but when they behave and their not spoiled, i love to play with them and to help them.

:) i wish i knew more about doutzen's personality.

• 17 years later...

I LOVE It! 😁

I feel independent like Bridget Hall and Behatti Prinsloo, but they are  Wilder and countrier than me.

I feel Athletic like Gisele B., Ariadne Artiles and Ana Beatriz Barros but I am shorter...

I feel fun like Candice S. and Heidi Klum but I am not mother yet, only mother of my cat

I feel reserve and physical like Michelle Alves way but not married 

I feel closer than some actresses like Natalie Portman or Olivia Palermo and book roles like Ana Steele...

I feel like Alex Arriviere and Eugenia Silva but less elegant about money causes

I think I am more like my ideal myself with the facts of my favorite women, maybe less beautier but nice 🥰