Bellazon

Jordan Cohayney
Thumbnail

katchitup

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

JORDAN

post-42953-0-1446121278-65782_thumb.jpg

The moment Jordan walks into a room, you know this girl is cool. She is so naturally beautiful and knows just how to move for the camera!

I love to hear that her beauty routine is simple and that she only uses products with natural, organic ingredients.

“Our skin is our largest organ so I think it’s pretty important to know exactly what we are putting on it.”

She swears by coconut oil. “I use it for everything. As a moisturizer, as a hair treatment, it’s amazing.”

Her best beauty tip is an interesting one, too. “My best beauty tip is a facial massage. I have a great massage therapist in London who gives me the hardest, most painful face massage, but it is so worth it when you look in the mirror afterwards. I get the most amazing results, and it is seriously the best kept anti aging secret. Stimulating the blood and activating those muscles in your face can make you look years younger, and you see the results straight away.”

Jordan says it’s easy enough to do it yourself at home too… with coconut oil, of course.

See Jordan featured in my “Back to Black” Trending story – released soon.

http://rachaelbrook....ty-icon/jordan/

• 1 month later...

Models.com

Height: 178 cm / 5’10″
Nationality: Australian
Date of Birth: October 16

Mother Agency: Chadwick Models
NY: New York Model Management
Paris: Nathalie Models
Milan: Women Milan
London: Select Model Management
Hamburg: Mega Model Agency
Copenhagen: UNIQUE DENMARK

Aussie girl Jordan was spotted at Coachella whilst on vacation in California, and a few weeks later was shooting Purple Magazine with Terry Richardson and for Topshop with Nick Dorey. A devotee of raw vegan food, yoga, dogs, and illustration, Jordan’s fresh, playful brunette beauty has a coolness and versatility that intrigues a broad spectrum of clients. Originally from Canberra, Australia’s capital city, Jordan is set to take a bite out of the Big Apple this season. This girl has raw talent.

post-5896-0-1446121282-42759_thumb.jpg post-5896-0-1446121282-54089_thumb.jpg post-5896-0-1446121282-57695_thumb.jpg post-5896-0-1446121282-60086_thumb.jpg post-5896-0-1446121282-62154_thumb.jpg post-5896-0-1446121282-63974_thumb.jpg post-5896-0-1446121282-67071_thumb.jpg 

• 4 weeks later...