Bellazon

The Ultimate Fighter

Jimmy Changa

The Ultimate Fighter 3 starts this Thursday 4/6/06 on Spike.

The Ultimate Fighter

I watched TUF 2 marathon on Spike this past Sunday and I'm hooked. Reality shows can be cool. This takes something cool already...the UFC and makes a cool reality show with it. Check it out.

Coaches this season are:

Ken Shamrock

Tito Ortiz

Shamrock is a serious UFC legend. :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I can't wait to see if Matt is as good as Tito keeps saying he is.

As for UFC 60....So Royce Gracie IS beatable, huh? Dayum!

Gracie was very disapointing :( All he did was land a couple of kicks to the shins

He shouldn't have came out of retirement

I can't wait to see Matt fight :woot:

But that fight last week on Ultimate Fighter sucked (N)

Matt's fight was disappointing, but I know it was due to his elbow injury. Either way, he did what he had to....also, he got some good striking experience and didn't let the other guys see what he would do if his elbow was in good shape. His next fight will be completely different, I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish Ed woulda lost...not that I liked Rory all that much but Ed's a dick. Hopefully Kendall will beat him in the finals...I think he has a pretty good chance.

Bummer that Matt is out.

The Josh and Jesse fight was pretty good. Glad about that outcome.

Michael's flying knee was great! Just like he called it. :laugh:

Finals on June 24th will be worth watching.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, that fist fight between Ed and Randall was a serious battle! I thought Ed was going to win but Randall was turning it around after the first round and sure enough, got the decision. Amazing.

Bisbing showed he is definitely better of a fighter but Josh sure can take a punishment.

I liked the Jardain fight too, but I though he should have lost since he took most of the damage.

Matt's fight at the end was no surprise. He dominated Jese.

The Kendall-Ed fight was awsome :)

I wanted Kendal to win, but Ed should have won it <_< They both both got contracts anyways :)

Josh was no challange for Bisbing, I'm surprised he made to the 2nd round Bisbing was just punishing him :clobber:

But Josh Can take a beating I'll give him that

Matt dosen't impress me that much, he can take anyone down with ease, but than it seems he dosen't know what to do :idk:

I guess with trainning he'll get better

And I hope Ortiz kick's Shamrock's ass, Shamrock is just such an idiot :doofywave:

I've gained so much respect for Ortiz after Ultimate Fighter 3 :thumbsup:

Ultimate Fighter 4 start's in August :woot:

I agree about Ortiz. Although he is a punk in his own way he treated those fighters SO much better. I gained some respect for him while losing some for Shamrock during the show. I hope Ortiz knocks his ass out.

You're right about Matt too. He doesn't know what to do on the ground. He needs ground training bad.