Bellazon

Miss Universe 2012

Maiya

j/k that is not me, the girl is an actress her name is Renata Notni.

dude do you guys really think I am going to post a picture of my pretty face here with a bunch of stranger, that could probably get my picture and do some witchcraft on it or something.

I don't trust stranger on the internet.

j/k that is not me, the girl is an actress her name is Renata Notni.

dude do you guys really think I am going to post a picture of my pretty face here with a bunch of stranger, that could probably get my picture and do some witchcraft on it or something.

I don't trust stranger on the internet.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised the creator of a thread about something as superficial as a beauty pageant turned it into a thread about her own beauty. Look Maiya, not only does it make you come across as arrogant as hell, when you can't back up your statements with proof (like a picture) it just makes you look pathetic. If you don't want to share a picture for whatever reason, that's fine, but shut up about how 'pretty' you are because for all I know you look like a complete wrench. I don't like to share my picture on the internet either, but I sure as hell don't bore other users with statements of self proclaimed beauty.

In short: if you don't have a picture to prove it, it simply isn't so. Don't bother coming up with pictures of unknown models or actresses: we have google's reverse search engine to bust you for that.

Make sure all of you who loved the Miss Universe pageant tune into the Miss America pageant on Jan 12th :)

Miss America came BEFORE Miss USA/Miss Universe (Both were created out of spite when the Miss America at that time refused to pose in a bathing suit) and is a scholarship pageant (the largest for young women in the nation) the women have to have a talent, and their interview counts more than almost anything in the scoring section. These women are highly intelligent and most go on to become Doctors, Lawyers and even Politicians! Tune in!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other topic...I think it's funny you talk about men giving you free stuff and basically hanging off of you...well I have friends who are gorgeous, and most beautiful women (the most beautiful) usually DON'T get hit on much. Most of them believe they are unattractive, or average. Most men are SCARED of going up to them in fear of rejection. Sooooo....yea It's usually the most average looking girls or the "easy" looking girls that get guys fawning over them.

As a HUGE Miss America supporter, I found myself rolling my eyes at all of their answers. Most of them just perpetuated the typical pageant girl. Olivia's answer was not Miss Universe worthy at all..but then again they are a beauty pageant, nothing more...nothing less so beauty wins, nothing else.

Most people I have discussed it with though agree Miss Philippines should have won. But it's no secret that Trump picks out the top 15 in Miss USA and Universe, and it's narrowed from that. Miss America doesn't do that so it's really a fair shot for everyone. I wouldn't be surprised at ALL if Trump picked Olivia to win from the beginning.

Yes it is. I am serious. People always stare at me, and is weird, they are like your so pretty. then Men insult me in given me money wtf do they think by giving me money I am gonna go have sex with them. I am not a prostitute. I admit I take the money. oh yeah the majority of the time I get free things.

• 1 month later...