Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

PART III, ROUND 3

Ma Xiao Qian from China

post-13871-0-1446058421-02347_thumb.jpg

20 years old, 182 cm/6'0''

I couldn’t be more grateful to my family to give me so much support in this dream I’ve had since I’m a little girl to grace the runways one day!!
It’s my chance to do what I really want to, travel the world, make new friends, and become the best and most beautiful I can be ; I am so motivated, catwalk lessons are what I’ve enjoyed the most until now, even if it’s waaay more difficult than it seems… The training can be tough but I enjoy it too much to be tired, plus my hope to become a popular model is stronger than anything else. I have to say I am a bit of a foodie BUT under control, if I want to fit in my dream dresses from Dior and all the amazing designers I am discovering…

My Diary
27-11-2012
hi!! I am so excited for the Talents' Night and the upcoming Final! I don't speak English but dont need words to communicate my happiness!

vs.

Telma from Mozambique

post-13871-0-1446058421-1561_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058421-20215_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058421-22318_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058421-26483_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 177 cm/5'10''

With a big sunshine in my suitcase, here I am ! Finally living my dream of becoming a model one day, now I know everything is possible since I was chosen at the Final show in Maputo.
My favourite moments in the EML so far are all the training with my teachers and colleagues, everybody helped me so much to get confident on the catwalk and learn patience during the photo shootings.
Thank God I always have my favourite music to listen to, California King Bed by Rihanna- I LOVE it and I love HER !

My Diary:
01-11-2012
Let me tell you a bit more about my personal tastes and style: my favourite models and designers are Gisele Bündchen, the Mozambican fashion designer Taibo Bacar and Alexander McQueen, especially for his shoes. I am very sensitive to their universes probably beacuse of my personnality : I’d describe myself as simple, modern and rebel, and all I am hoping to get from this experience is fun ! And also money and knowledge of course, but to me the most important will always be sports, music, friendship, and looooads of fun !

ROUND 4

Alecia from Cape-Verde

post-13871-0-1446058423-25882_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058423-49876_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058423-5256_thumb.jpg

15 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

I would love to live and work in Paris, the capital of fashion! That's why I want to be the best I can, and give everything to this Final. It could be such an amazing springboard for my whole career.
I remember reading magazines when I was a little girl, dreaming it would be me one day, but I've always had many other interests and hobbies, which I think are essential to lead a balanced and serene life: I love dancing, being with friends and working out. I'm passionate about fashion and medicine, which are closer than you may think!

vs.

Lorena from Romania

post-13871-0-1446058423-55532_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058423-60495_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 179 cm/5'9''

I feel like the luckiest person in the universe right now, to be scouted at such a young age, in the small town where I live with my family in the North part of Romania. It's not exactly the capital of fashion, but I was discovered by a model scout when I was out shopping with my mum, and now I feel like everything is possible!
I like hanging out with my friends, play rummy and listen to music. I do my best to eat healthy and drink a lot of water, and I do sports when I've eaten too much chocolate and ice cream- so pretty often! My favorite model is Natalia Vodianova, her beauty and her story are like a modern fairy tale.