Bellazon

flashplayer???

In WinXP you can find it here: My Computer-->Local Disk (Usually C:)-->Documents and Settings-->Admin (or whichever profile you are currently using)-->Local Settings-->Temporary Internet Files

You have to have the Show Hidden Files and Folders option checked in your Folder Options, for you to be able to see the Local Settings Folder. ;)

In Win2k, you can find the cache in the same place.

A good idea is to clean out your cache before you play whatever video you want to play, that way it's easier to find amongst your cookies when you go back into your folder to look for it. :)

If you're using a Macinstosh (which I doubt), there are some cheap programs you can download that allow you to save flash files, and even record streaming music (i.e. save it).

I don't feel like finding the Mac World that has them... if you are on a Mac, I'll try.

thanks for the advices guys, i saved something but this shit doesnt work always and it does randomly copies, besides i just can save videos ,still got problem with images. is there anything i can do?