Bellazon

hottest babes

adriana_is_hot

adriana lima vs. gisele bundchen  

103 members have voted

1. 1. who is hotter adriana lima or gisele bundchen??

• adriana lima
    • gisele bundchen

just for protesting against the 'we all love adri cult' I vote gisele^^

but I do think that gisele is the prettier of both, although i don't like her either^^

haha actually i'm sick of it too, and i happen to be a fan.

vote for adriana because i dont like gisele, much as i try to appreciate her i just can't.

but I do think that gisele is the prettier of both, although i don't like her either^^

vote for adriana because i dont like gisele, much as i try to appreciate her i just can't.

:laugh:

It should be a sign when even fans get sick of all the cult :unsure: :huh:

Yeah, I think Gisele is not sympathic at all, but her face is more captivating :laugh:

It should be a sign when even fans get sick of all the cult :unsure: :huh:

:rofl: yeah seriously. i refuse to even have an adriana lima avi/sig anymore because i just cant deal...there are too many of them :| :laugh: we need more variety on this board :fun:

I love you for that :hug: :rofl:

But yes, I think so as well *sigh* it's the same most of the time :laugh: Adri here, there, everywhere :laugh:

Back to topic :ninja:

Okay here goes:

Adri can't model. She's grogeous thats why she gets away with it. She has two looks. "I want to have sex" and the "I want to kill you" And they are pretty similar.

Gisele can model her ass off. She is great. She just isn't on my list of fav models.....atall.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! I chose Adri because i like her better. Which isn't all that much.

Doesn't make much sence does it?

I totally agree with you :).

Gisele... oh poor Gisele... oh boo hoo

Let Adriana have the poll, not only because she probably has a better pesonality seeing as there is never any speculation about her being arrogant.. but also because Gisele gets paid more anyways..

Adriana wouldn't be one of the most recognized models if she couldn't model.. it seems that all her haters see is what she does in Victoria Secret. You might like to take into account that when a company like Vs hires a model, they only put out what best sells/represents the product they are attempting to sell. Now, it just so happens that when Adriana makes that "give it to me hard" face, it's because she is wearing lingerie or a sexy bikini - because that's what women want to look like when they put on that kind of clothing.

I'm sorry.. I had to

• 2 weeks later...