perfect face  

198 members have voted

1. 1. who has the perfect face?

• Adriana Lima
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Petra Nemcova

I'm talking about symmetrical face, well defined nose, nice big eyes that are evenly proportioned... all in all someone that you would find flawless! my nominations are : Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bundchen and Petra Nemcova. Remember this is not a popularity contest, I really want to know in your opinion who has the most symmetrical and perfect face regardless of how beautiful they look!! some less symmetrical faces can look better than the more symmetrical ones!! I'm sure everyone knows how they all look, right!!

Edited by Ewing's Fan

dude, i didnt want to put her in coz she'd def lose out!! why nominate her when this polls are bias to begin with!! anyhows she's still my number 1!!! as i said earlier need not be the most gorgeous but symmetrical and i find megan gorgeously beautiful but i dont find her having a symmetrical face...see i'm not the least bit bias!!

I'm talking about symmetrical face, well defined nose, nice big eyes that are evenly proportioned... all in all someone that you would find flawless! my nominations are : Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bundchen and Petra Nemcova. Remember this is not a popularity contest, I really want to know in your opinion who has the most symmetrical and perfect face regardless of how beautiful they look!! some less symmetrical faces can look better than the more symmetrical ones!! I'm sure everyone knows how they all look, right!!

speaking of big eyes... none of them really have big ones, besides Ana :ermm: anyways my vote goes to ANA :p

Adriana is a very stirking girl.. No doubt, But in all honesty her face is the LEAST symmetrical. I dont see why people cant differentiate her from the other girls.. Oh well.. Adriana has and always will win. But im not complaining :p