Bellazon

Victoria's secret models competition?

frenchkiki

To start with I don't want to do this competition myself. I know I won't be able to do it every day and deal with the pictures and the votes and etc. I admire all the members doing it but I prefer to vote than to organize a competition.

Anyway, I thought about doing a VS models competition based on what Pretty did with

// P.E.R.S.P.E.C.T.I.V.E.S \\ of Beauty

http://www.bellazon....l__ perspective

Just like in the competition we will have a certain numbers of voter by days & only one girl to vote for every day (or every 2 days)

We would vote (1 to 10 rank) for the best VS model through the years ( I don't give a damn who is an angel and who is not but I don't think the girls doing only VS pink should be in the competition) based on few criteria about the girl as a VS model:

body

Butt

cleavage

legs

smile (it does count to sale Lingerie)

Hair

Sensuality and/or sexiness

pose

And

In motion (commercial)?

Charisma/walk (fashion show)spokes model ?

At the end we will have a note for Overall VS model. (?)

Feel free to share your ideas about this competition especially if they are better than mine :nicole:

It's not going to be a competition that eliminate a girl but a competition to say who is the best VS model (super subjective I know=)

What do u think and most important who would like to do it?

Please do not nominate models yet.

Darn great concept here but the sheer amount of work it terms of pics needed for each category and all the numerical values is a bit overwhelming for just ONE person.

No doubt we need to split certain tasks to those who want to take on the job as u mentioned above. And those individuals can then give you the results and pics for you to post and be the official keep KiKI?

Darn great concept here but the sheer amount of work it terms of pics needed for each category and all the numerical values is a bit overwhelming for just ONE person.

No doubt we need to split certain tasks to those who want to take on the job as u mentioned above. And those individuals can then give you the results and pics for you to post and be the official keep KiKI?

Sometimes it´s not enough, sometimes it´s hard to get even 17. Depends on many factors. Depends also on how long do you want one round to last.

I guess six pictures will be ok? With everything included there -

body

Butt

cleavage

legs

smile (it does count to sale Lingerie)

Hair

Sensuality and/or sexiness

pose - as you stated, not necessary

And

In motion (commercial)? - good idea on that one

Charisma/walk (fashion show)spokes model ? - that would include two vids I guess

At the end we will have a note for Overall VS model. (?) - yes

So this all will eliminate Pink models from the competition - let´s just say we need models with all these attributes - their print work from catalogues, their presence in one of the commercials, their walk / charisma in one of the VS shows, and a promoting video from VS events.

How many models have done all these things?

• 2 weeks later...

I think is a great Idea, I was wondering if we could nominate model that use to work for them previously but not no longer like Josie, Julie, Petra, etc,? the list go on. But people are always going to be unfair they are always going to give less point to the other model so their favorite model could win, and sometimes people create multi account so their favorite model could win and that is not fair, and Adriana and Candice has to many fans I am pretty sure either this two are going to win the competition, especially Adriana she wins every competition, and people are never honest with themselves and always go with their favorite, that is what they are doing in the eye competition, they are not really voting who has the prettiest eyes, they are voting for their favorite ones. But yeah I like your Idea it would be a great competition.

The thing will be to nominate the girls that were/are angels through the years and the ones who worked for VS on regular basis (2 or 3 years or more in a row) I am not sure Josie or Petra worked That much for VS? But Maybe Prettyphile will know it?

And yes competitions are unfair because some people vote for their favorite and give low rates to the models they don't like without even thinking... One of the reason I won't allow people to give zero in this competition!

what about Yamila Diaz she has work for VS too? I think Josie, Petra, Yamila and Julie Ordon, should be included to the competition since they have work for VS. even they were probably not regular VS model, but they had model for VS, it would be fair enough if you add them to the competition, even they are not no longer model.

I was thinking

previous angels:

Stephanie Seymour

Helena Christensen

Laetitia Casta

Karen Mulder

Daniela Pestova

Ines Rivero

Heidi Klum

Tyra Banks

Gisele Budchen

Selita Ebanks

Izabel Goulart

Marisa Miller

Karolina Kurkova

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Chanel Iman

Current Angel

Doutzen Kroes

Erin Heatherton

Lindsay Ellingson

Miranda Kerr

Candice Swanepoel

Adriana Lima

Lilly Aldridge

Behati Prinsloo

Alessandra Ambrosio

non angel

Lais Ribeiro

Barbara Palvin

Bregje Heinen

Elyse Taylor

Elsa Hosk

Shanina Shaik

Sara Sampaio

Edita Vilkeviciute

Emmanuela de Paula

Maryna Linchuck

Hannah Davis

Chrishell Stubbs

Jarah Mariano

Diana Moldovan

Nicole Trunfio

Ana Beatriz Barros

Petra Nemcova

Yamila Diaz

Josie Maran

Julie Ordon

Susan Eldridge

Noemie Lenoir

Veronika Varekova

etc, etc, etc

you could see all the models here in this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria%27s_Secret_Models

I don't know why Esti & Alina Vacariu are in the list cuz she they never model for them, and don't know why Chrishell & Sara Sampaio are not in the list when they have actually model for them. I don't think the list is accurate cuz is wikipedia and anybody can just go to wikipedia and type whatever. I think is outdated.

I think we would need models who have done: their print work from catalogues, their presence in one of the commercials, their walk / charisma in one of the VS shows, and a promoting video from VS events.

1, Print work - been in catalogue

2, been in commercial

3, been in VSFS

4, promoted some event we have video from.

How many VS models have done this ALL?

Or rather then limiting it to girls who have done a commercial or walked for them simply put a minimum requirement of pictures.

For instance with Josie and Petra most people would be hard pressed to come up with say 10 different pictures that they did for the brand, regardless of what category it's for.

10 different pictures that showcase the different attributes, can be a combination of print, catalog, runway or events.

If you use Jennka's limits from above you're severely restricting the models, due to the fact that a number of truly great girls have never been in a commercial for VS.

I personally enjoyed Nicole Trunfio when she worked with the company, but she never did the fashion show, or a commercial. :idk: just a thought.

The in motion is a great idea in theory, but it seriously limits who can actually partake in the competition, and if you're going to be doing this as a Victoria's Secret competition then shouldn't the pictures/videos only be usable if they're actually for or from VS related events/prints?

I like this restricted version :D Yes, a lot of girls will be out, but it's better to have 20 real VS girls then 100 of them which stayed for one season.

I love Josie, Petra, Nicole Trunfio but could I remember some of their stuff for VS, are those in my head when I think about them really? I have to think and think and yes, I rememeber some Nicole, and Petra too, it's funny but I think they still use one of her pics in PJ section, Josie ... not even after couple of minutes :ninja: She's SI and Maybelline girl to me (and a lot more, but that's what I see when I think Josie).

About restricted version, I really like it. I would maybe reconsider

4, promoted some event we have video from.

coz that's the most limiting part, but wouldn't mind if that means you are true VS model and this is true VS competition :D

I don't think it would be fair for the other models. if Josie, Petra, Yamila, Julie Ordon, or Nicole are not in the competition I won't participate in voting then. mmm maybe only when Doutzen vs whoever and that is it. at least I share my though about it.