Bellazon

Kirsten Dunst
Thumbnail

Paradox

perez hilton

yes it is from there, but he mess just pics, it's a quote, she really said that

oh,really I think this is just a joke :)Oh,Kiki :blink: :)

no it's not, what he is quoting, he is really quoting, and his rumours are pretty good, for example what do you think: Perez reported that Reese Whiterspoon and Jake G are dating after a week "People" cover: Reese and Jake are dating!!!!!

i love his blog, he is bashing celebs so good, i mean i disagree with him sometimes of course but anyway it's funny to laugh from celebs, i think that just people without a sense of humour hate him and make bad comments

i mean chill out people we adore all those celebs sometimes so much, what's from that? don't take it so serious.

Yes,I understand you and I agree but sometimes(as you say)some news are so humiliating :( :cry: I don't hate him,yes fun is needed and nice and I laugh,too but he should be careful sometimes not to hurt so many people(not only the celeb but also fans)

i didn't notice that he would humilate anybody hardly, well i'm checkinf that blong not for a long though, what do you excatly mean? which celeb?

suki, you should try to upload the pics on your own and stop copying everybody's links... :yes: :laugh:

As long as you don't stop posting, Suki!! :hug:

thanks carmelita

mira todos mis post y luego me dices cuales son pegados y cuales no... lo importante en este foro son las fotos, no el tiempo del k dispongas para subirlas, creo yo, unokepasaba.... aun asi te invito a ke sigas disfrutando de las fotos k todos posteamos, que realmente es lo que importa. No todos tenemos tiempo y alguna vez subes las fotos del link directamente, no le veo el problema, yo no digo nada a la gente ke lo hace porque me importan las fotos y el fin de la gente. Menos se me ocurrir