Bellazon

Lena Gercke
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...

Yeah, she's kind of pretty, but she's definetly no Top-Model!

There's nothing special about her, nothing recognizable! She's sweet, she's good looking - don't get me wrong. But she's kind of boring, isn't she?

And if you took the other finalists to compare, Yvonne has got something stunning in her face and appearance, something that makes you hold on for a minute. I'm not telling you she's to be the next Top-Model, but in my opinion she's the one that could go far, she's got potential (who was saying this everytime at the Casting, the choreographer?).

She's got something.

And the othe finalist - how was her name, Jessica? - she's got something speacial too - as long as she doesn't talk. She sounds so bored and bitchy! Bud they made wonderful pictures of her, the camera seems to love her.

As for Heidi Klum, I didn't like her before she moderated the show and I didn't like her any better after. But she did a good job. I don't think she's a cold hearted bitch, there had to be a script and the instructions of the producer she had to follow. I saw her at the FIFA WM thing, where they announced the first socker matches. She was co-moderating the show, she was very natural, very relaxed and funny. Completly different from her appearance in the Casting-Show so I guess she just doesn't feel good about being pinned to guidelines and instructions and stuff.

but jennifer definitely didnt have the body

and yvonne would have to learn a lot more how to use her whole appearance!

i think they got what they wanted in lena...

a hot lookin young german girl that is learning fast how to model!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...