Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ Because if you're not white then you're black or asian, it's like asking why are Candice & Behati white if they're from Africa?! :Dinah:

I'd like to se Jasmine Tookes, and hopefully Arlenis will be back this year. Also Joan would be great to see again because she was amazing last year :heart: I can do without Karlie but I'm sure she'll be there again, i hope she doesn't try to 'move like Jagger' this year again :ninja:

^ Because if you're not white then you're black or asian, it's like asking why are Candice & Behati white if they're from Africa?! :Dinah:

I'd like to se Jasmine Tookes, and hopefully Arlenis will be back this year. Also Joan would be great to see again because she was amazing last year :heart: I can do without Karlie but I'm sure she'll be there again, i hope she doesn't try to 'move like Jagger' this year again :ninja:

I'd really like to see Daniela Braga & Daiane Sodre. Both worked for VS this year and did some good shows at Fashion Week :yes:

I don't get why people say "Brazilian" girls are "black girls", since most of the time they have a seriously exotic/ethical backgrounds. O.o

I'm curious to see if either Jasmine or Jourdan (or both) is cast. They both went to castings for the last two years, although Jasmine might have opted for the Versace show instead instead. Im also rooting for Eniko to return this year and for Bette to make debut. I also wouldnt mind seeing Ginta, considering that she used to do a good amount of print work with PINK

I'm curious to see if either Jasmine or Jourdan (or both) is cast. They both went to castings for the last two years, although Jasmine might have opted for the Versace show instead instead. Im also rooting for Eniko to return this year and for Bette to make debut. I also wouldnt mind seeing Ginta, considering that she used to do a good amount of print work with PINK

no

no

I think Adriana will open the show too ... I would love to see Ale opening with the FB but i don't think she has a strong walk either, i didn't like her 2009 opening at all. As for Candice opening again just, NO, please God no!

I'm rooting for Doutzen or Miranda or even Erin, but dont have my hopes too high. Sidenote: It's pretty impressive to see that Barbara has gained such a loyal fanbase on twitter. I wouldnt be surprised if she started trending in certain areas during the show

^ No, their biggest cat-fight (or at least 'public') was over Valentino. But i'd still like to see Bianca back, i just feel it won't happen :(

As for Barbara, i think out of all the younger models (Sara, Barbara, Frida, Jac, etc) she's by far the most popular after Kate Upton, i think she has a lot of potential to be an Angel one day. I hope she gets to walk this year

Being italian, would be a dream see Bianca again, but I know this is not going to happen.

For this year, I'm rooting for Adriana or Miranda to open the show. I really prefer the first, she has one of the strongest walks ever, and although she opened it several times, she's still the best, IMO.