Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I really thought that this years show -just the part on how the girls looked- was going to be great. I mean from what we have all seen, the backstage pics were stunning.

I just don't get how VS is so blind to let Adriana walk with that hair. Last year Her hair didn't look good either and neither did it in 2010, although in 2010 it was better compared to 2011 and yesterday.

Like some of you said, the ringleader outfit was amazing BUT it was very unflattering. Didn't give a nice look and her hair looked weird.

VS should have done something about the hair and maybe change the outfit a little bit, just so it covers her tighs and belly as well as the waiste area. If they made some changes Adriana wouldnt look this bad, but I also think it might have been better if she just stayed home.

On the other hand, I LOVED Alessandra. I totally loved her she was amazing she was like the star of the show for me. Doutzen, my fellow Dutchie, looked stunning.

There were some outfits that made me want to scream and go to VS and show them that it's not SEXY. But it's the same every year.

I liked the themes and the set up though. Better than last year.

I was afraid of the live performances of Justin and Rihanna. I just saw the little sneak peek we got and I understood why I was afraid. They both can't sing live. And I don't get why Rihanna sang -a new song i think?- for the bloom section. NOTHING to do with the segment or anything at all. It totally didn't fit.

Anyway I'm done with my rant/'opinion' now haha. I can't wait to see the show and hope it will look better than the pics.

I am of the (perhaps controversial) opinion that it is far too early to say the show sucks overall. The VSFS is an event, it's not actually all about the runway, otherwise they wouldn't wait a month to air it. Until we see the full 40-minute product on December 4, we have no idea what this show is like. Also, there are a number of looks from past years that look dreadful in photos but work somehow on the runway. What do they look like in context with the rest of the segment, what do they look like in motion? Can't tell. But it's a little premature to be whining and moaning about how this year is just underwhelming.

Yeah out of everyone Sara takes home the award for the biggest VS-slap this year. Designer Collection + Regular Lingerie + One of the biggest Pink faces, yet she didn't get to walk the show. Sucks to be her

And Barbara did one season of the collection, but as of right now Sara & Barbara are both doing it, Barbara has more pictures for the winter collection but Sara had more for fall.

No Barbara Plavin ( with VS lensman Greg Kadel) debuted The Complete First season of The Designer Collection ...Then Sarah did a few pics for the collection and then Barbara was hired again (with the same photographer Greg Kadel) to do the Complete 2nd season of The VS Designer Collection !!!

That was how it was promoted by VS -The New 2nd season collection by VS and so on....

As far as VS is concerned Barbara IS The Face of The VS Designer Collection !!! ( Plus I heard that she is coming back to NY soon to do the 3rd VS Designer Collection for the 3rd time with the same photographer !!!1)

VS Designer Collection is immensely successful ,esp the most expensive key pieces having sold out the very first day of release( the whole collection too sold out just weeks later ) .....I think they are very happy with her and will not switch her ...They like to focus one model per collection like Miranda for The Cotton Lingerie collection ....

nowafter reading through all that past i pages i gotta say what's on my mind..

i dont really like the music too much...especially the bieberling! but o well...VS probably focuses on the teens and they appeal to it..so alright....

i really really REALLY DONT know what the hairdresser did to karlies hair...ohhh myyyy!!! this is a MESS! it looks truly unsexy and unflattering...i do love her attitude and everything but why the hell did she let it happen??

as much as i like cara...her burberry-sleak-attitude ..but she looks like a a tiny school girl in her pink outfit...no breast and no curves....NO problem at all when it comes to hf, ads, clothing etc..BUT lingery? what the hell? they should have let her were a push-up.

shanina is gorgeous! she's a strunner and hopefully VS uses her more often..i never really focused on her but also her outfit on the afterparty is elegant and beyond pretty!!...so is lindsay and lily d..izabel, CANDICE (is her body real??)

also hilary is really WONDERFUL..so classy!! same with barbara....as much as i hate all that barbara-lover-comments in her....she really does look PERFECT for VS...even for her young age! fits way better in than cara (dont give me wrong..i really like all her work...but the way they made her look in the childish outfit is just a no-no!)

jessica h...love her!!!! really outstanding!

adri ..well hats off for getting (almost) back in shape after the second baby but...VS should have covered a little more....i mean her body is wonderful compared to "normals" but it's like the biggest show worldwide..therefor you expect quite a standard...

Two things I am hoping for from VS for future shows:

More newbies

Amongst the newbies, go less for the girlish type and more for womanly figures. The Angels now all have too similar a type when there used to be a better blend in the past.

Past VS models I would put in the "Women" category:

Heidi

Gisele

Tyra

Naomi

Karolina

It's not about their age, but about a certain body type and facial features. That type is now sorely lacking from their stable of Angels.

I'm disappointed in this years costume's, most are ugly.

Way to many generic blonde's with the same boring poise.

Poor Ale, she finally get's the FB and that's how it looks :baronlamesign:

Congrat's to Behati, on finally get some outfit's that aren't in the pink line,she looks great. :ddr:

Thanks Pretty for all your hard work :clap: