Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Are we sure? Looks like Adriana & Alessandra both walked only Circus and Bloom (they're still wearing the Bloom outfits in the finale) i really hope I'm wrong. Not only Adriana didn't get wings & Alessandra got slapped with Cameron wearing an outfit twice her Fantasy Bra, they're going to give them just two outfits each?

Do we know in which segment did Rihana perform? They said on twitter that Dri was dancing with Rihanna but i don't see Rihanna in Circus or Bloom, so there's a chance that Ale & Dri walked that segment too

Girls who got three outfits so far: Candice, Karlie, Behati, Miranda, Doutzen, Joan

From the Angels looks like Erin, Lily, Lindsay, Dri & Ale only got to each. Honestly if i was them I'd be mad as hell

And Behati was only slated to get 2 as well. I guess this is what happens when you have 9-10 angels and 30 other models. It seems like they're indecisive with casting so they take far more girls than they should. They might as well have cast 50 girls and give the angels 2 and everyone else 1 now.

I can't even deal with this, now that i finally had the time to look at everything ... While there's a couple of nice outfits, a lot of them suck biiig time. And then there's the fact that i hate how every single year Dri & Ale get the shitty treatment, not because I am a fan of them but because i think that after 10+ years working for VS they deserve more from the brand

& the fact that Karlie got three outfits and two wings makes me want to vomit. I'm so not watching this crap on Tv this year, this is pure BS

I can't even deal with this, now that i finally had the time to look at everything ... While there's a couple of nice outfits, a lot of them suck biiig time. And then there's the fact that i hate how every single year Dri & Ale get the shitty treatment, not because I am a fan of them but because i think that after 10+ years working for VS they deserve more from the brand

& the fact that Karlie got three outfits and two wings makes me want to vomit. I'm so not watching this crap on Tv this year, this is pure BS

I'm so agree with you!