Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Aint no point a second-guessing me, pilgrims. Truth is your opinions don't matter a hill o' beans - and no point deliberatin' decisions neither... So what if I say she's too short and then I go an rustle me up some other short girl you aint got no time fer. So what if I say we is wantin' some a them there "healthy" girls and then go and get me some skinnamalinks that you be sayin' needs some beans an vittels. Yep, she aint passin' muster folks, and that's my 'pinion regardin' her. An them redheads, them yellas, them other folks - what're they to me? Mebbe I use your favourite, mebbe I don't. An if I did last year don't be meanin' she be shit to me. An my 'scuse can be anythin' I darn well please it to. Just as why I don't use that ass in the first place. Aint be bein' my problem, varmints. Sure, Deputy Mitro, and that flouncy Thomas fella be talkin' about ways an means - but I'm as capricious as them la-de-da fine European lords and ladies an do as I darn well please. You wanna figure it? You waste your own doggone time. An hope? Well - hah! I shouldn't waste one cotton-pickin' minute on your 'hope'. Read what you like, and settle on what you think is 'rules'. Rules is fer fools - and I reckon you folks just be the biggest bunch a' fools this here side of the Mississippi. It don't mean nothin'. Mebbe I just do it to piss y'all off... post-11221-0-1446069773-47409_thumb.gif

Sheriff Ed 'Cutthroat' Razek

i'm happy that the PINK section is in the middle of the show!! so,if this the order of section and Justin Bibier will sings in PINK,Rihanna or Bruno Mars will open the show !! :) i feel that with this show there will be a come back to the 2007 Vs show !!! really excited to see that !!! :clap:

seriously no news on maryna?! she would have already had her fittings if she were in it no?

and the way she tweets/instagrams...she would have updated us :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

also is it confirmed that the pink section will be in the middle of the show? where?! or are we speculating

I can't believe that the show is only two days away :clap: ...and we still have no news about segments, who is opening the show, no pics...They are really secretive this year!

I'm glad that Jasmine is going to be there, but not excited abot Karlie. She is just not a VS kind of girl...

Does anybody know if there is going to be a photo op, like in 2010? I really hope so! :)

With NYC all screwed as it is right now because of Sandy i don't know how the PR events will be, there's still no power or heat in a lot of places right? I don't know how VS will make ot work

i saw on todd thomas twitter the bow that is part of one outfit... actually looks like the one that Candice use in the holiday promos

hope she get that bow as one of her outfits cause personally think looks SO STUNNING ,simple and sexy

35n3215.png