Bellazon

Which VS angel has the best chance at a successfull movie career?

SympathysSilhouette

Which VS Angel is most likely to succeed as an actress?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. *which of them has most hidden acting ability*

• Gisele Bundchen
    • Adriana Lima
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • None of the above

You forgot about Heidi. She's actually been in several movies already. Blow Dry, Ella Enchanted, The Life and Death of Peter Sellers. Not to mention notable guest apperances on TV such as Spin City, CSI: Miami, Sex and the City, Yes, Dear and Malcom in the Middle.

Forgot about Tyra as well. She was pretty good in "Higher Learning". However, I decided not to vote on which angel has the best chance of being a successfull actress. Most models that do act are probably just in the movie to be another pretty face. I'm probably guessing that most models don't focus on acting too much. The ones that do are usually not as high profile as the ones that are mentioned in this thread. Diane Neal of "Law & Order: SVU" is a former model who took acting seriously. Then again, she was never a high profile model.

Edited by k_dub

Some models have successfully made the transition. Heck, some have even been able to convince people they have genuine acting talent (Charlize Theron).

Also, as god-awfull as Taxi was, Gisele wasn't half as horrible as Jimmy Fallon. She'll never be a great actress, but I could see her carve out a little niche for herself in the movie industry.

Charlize Theron was never a big model before she became an actress... same goes for monica bellucci, Diane Kruger.... The thing is, most big models want to act because they know being famous will allow her to get some proposals, but they rarely feel like acting deep inside. It's just a way like another to move on with their careers but not anybody can be a gd actor...

Actually, Monica Bellucci was a high profile name on the European modeling scene when she turned to acting. I do have to admit I have no idea how big Theron was modeling wise before she turned actress.

But like I said, I'm not saying that Gisele will be in the league of miss Bellucci when it comes to versatility and pure acting talent. However, I can see her having an acting career in a limited array of roles.

Adriana looked great on screen,in The Hire.But i don't know what would happen if she speaks.will she be a good actress?I don't know.But I'm sure she'll look better than all actresses.

I love Gisele but i think she was awful too,so lame.she should stick to modeling till nobody likes her.

sure but i don't think giving the sexy look and opening her mouth like a dead fish will make her win an oscar :ninja:

isn't that harsh?

plus,she and none of the models(''loser model charlize theron'' not included)will win an Oscar.and an Oscar statuette doesn't mean that you're the best I suppose.

Edited by tinky

I don't know why I think Ale could pull it off. I think Adriana was nice in The Hire, but I think if she ever did have a career they would type cast her into roles like that, or close to that. Ana I don't think could do it. I love her to death, but I really don't think so. Ale on the other hand, I just have a feeling she could do it. Maybe it's an attitude sort of thing.

With Gisele, she already sort of does have one. Not successful, and I don't think it will be from the one movie I've seen in her. To me it's almost as if she can't really decide which direction she wants to go. Karolina I've never seen interact outside of runway so I wouldn't be able to say for her one way or another.

sure but i don't think giving the sexy look and opening her mouth like a dead fish will make her win an oscar :ninja:

isn't that harsh?

plus,she and none of the models(''loser model charlize theron'' not included)will win an Oscar.and an Oscar statuette doesn't mean that you're the best I suppose.

how can she not be the best...she won an oscar(charlize theron)!! i voted none of them anywayz and i'm starting to see how bias these polls are!! adriana lima to everything!!

I voted for NONE OF THEM.

:rofl:

Good laugh :laugh:

And of course most Adri fans vote again for her... :sleep:

But wow... Gisele could win :-O

None of them, I think... ^^

I don't know why I think Ale could pull it off. I think Adriana was nice in The Hire, but I think if she ever did have a career they would type cast her into roles like that, or close to that. Ana I don't think could do it. I love her to death, but I really don't think so. Ale on the other hand, I just have a feeling she could do it. Maybe it's an attitude sort of thing.

With Gisele, she already sort of does have one. Not successful, and I don't think it will be from the one movie I've seen in her. To me it's almost as if she can't really decide which direction she wants to go. Karolina I've never seen interact outside of runway so I wouldn't be able to say for her one way or another.

since Alessandra will supposedly play a part in the next James Bond movie, we'll be able to judge her acting skills soon...