Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

Its a dream but I think shes following Christy's career path. Christy will not do runways ever again. I read an article that every year, Casting directors try to get Christy to do them and she wont. I think Gisele will be like that too. :/ i know we always wished she did one last Versace catwalk before runway retirement. Im mad she chose Colcci (although I can see why) but still. :p 

and yeah me and you always wish for her to star in a Versace ad every year, so excited because of how unexpected it was! Usually we have a clue on her projects and this one totally came out of nowhere. :excited:

I guess we'll never get tired of her for Versace :D she's totally a Versace girl  :wub: 

ah I still hope she'll make an exception from time to time and walk for such huge brands, even if she made this exception only for one Versace show, I'd be so glad :wub: I was dreaming for Dolce&Gabbana runway too, but since D&G isn't the same D&G that it was when Gisele was modeling for them, I don't care of it as much as I used to :p 

and I want her to wear Versace on the red carpet :rofl: 

yeah, I almost got a heart attack when I saw the campaign thread title on another forum:excited::rofl: 

She would suit the new D&G so well too. (flower dress and rose in hair pasta eating Italian mama). Like her Italian Vogue 2013 cover, looked like a new style D&G ad. Also some people already said her new Versace ad has D&G vibes. :p only if they brought Meisel back. (because their new photography is tragic). 

I once read an article that D&G wanted her too exclusively and Gisele and her management don't like her to be too closely tied with any one brand for too long. They strive to make her a global brand, rather than only a few brands liking her. It makes her look/be/seem more in demand. 

Gisele can suit anything and yup she'd still suit new D&G, but I still prefer the old one :p what I mean is that D&G changed a lot, to me they're not as iconic as they were back in the days, that's why I'm not as much obsessed with Gisele to get their campaign/runway as I used to, back then Versace and D&G were my absolute fave brands for Gisele, I couldn't choose which one I wanted more, now I sure know Versace is first and D&G is second and then comes all the rest :D there are brands that are better than D&G but I sill can't help to not love them for Gisele :D 

same here, the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw Versace shot, was D&G.

when was that ? I always prefer her to work with many brands than to stick to one.

oh yeah I totally agree about the state of D&G. They went from a list to c list. I remember the excitement each season to see their new campaigns (they used to only use the biggest models and photographers) to now.....and the clothing now is  the same each season. I cant tell one collection from the next. I loved Italian dominatrix D&G more than Italian family reunion D&G. 

I cant remember the exact article but its in many old Gisele articles, about how her team never wanted her to be just tied to one brand for too long. Colcci was probably the only exception since it took over from her VS contract ($5 million a year). :laugh: 

oh I suddenly thought you meant not so old article saying that D&G wanted her exclusively and she turned it down, like in recent years :clobber:

can you imagine how big she was even that time, that D&G wanted her exclusively, her team turned it down but D&G still agreed to share her with other brands :nicole: most of the brands would have blocked any other model in that case :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...