Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

I don't know. 

Little by little she is reducing the contracts, but she has other activities, besides modeling, and as she said she wants to take care of the family. It's bad because we have no news about her. And from what I read, TB's mother is sick, maybe she's helping right now.

On 2/2/2017 at 8:06 PM, Summerlight said:

I don't know. 

Little by little she is reducing the contracts, but she has other activities, besides modeling, and as she said she wants to take care of the family. It's bad because we have no news about her. And from what I read, TB's mother is sick, maybe she's helping right now.

Yes I read Toms mom has been sick for 18 months? That's probably a huge factor in Gisele's absence. 

• 4 weeks later...

Omg :clap:

Here's some info from WWD:

PARIS — Loewe will paint the town Gisele in advance of its women’s ready-to-wear show March 3.

Images from a fall campaign featuring Gisele Bündchen will start to go up across Paris on Wednesday, including 3,000 fly posters and 500 news kiosks in the city.

Two images of the Brazilian model shot by Steven Meisel will preview a look from the forthcoming collection by creative director Jonathan Anderson. In the background of one image the set designed by M/M Paris for the March 3 show is visible featuring a cloudlike object made from 9,000 black silk ribbons.

The campaign, shared exclusively with WWD, also unveils the latest edition of the house’s Puzzle bag — this time printed all over in a blue-and-white cloud motif. The motif reappears in a fourth image, a still life by Miesel featuring an assortment of metal, glass and organic objects.

While the house has previewed its collections on Paris newsstands in past seasons, the massive fly poster campaign, which uses only the image of Bündchen in a dramatic hat, is a first for the brand.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/loewe-taps-gisele-bundchen-for-fall-campaign-10824278/

• 2 weeks later...