Bellazon

Advertisements

rosada

yes but its still just another campaign for her. I was meaning what else career wise can she accomplish? campaigns,covers,runways etc really arent an accomplishment for her at this point. but anyways that is epic that those are the only important campaigns she hasnt done. that must be the shortest list in modeling. :laugh:

Totally understand. For modeling, I think her career is epic and successful obviously. Have u ever felt like she never have the low moments in her modeling career, even when she became pregnant,she got the campaigns and covers. She is unstoppable.

And I don't think it's the shortest list hahahahahahahahahaha, Karen Elson and Raquel and Stella got more.

But, usually, if she became the face of brand's campaign, she would got the campaign continuously, not just for one time. Bcz it sells hahahahahahahaha. 

yes even in pregnancies she had good years. :hehe:

Stella,Raquel? I would have thought only Kate and Daria come close to Gisele in campaigns.

Stella,Raquel,Karen have amazing careers but I think Gisele still tops them in campaigns since she kills both fashion,commercial, & celeb advertising markets. theyre just fashion models. :p

OK, it's only for main Ready-to-wear campaign, not including: pre-fall or eyewear or handbag or something else~~

Following is the campaigns they are missing.although there may be some mistakes, just quick review.

Naomi: Dior/Chanel/CK/Gucci/DG/Lanvin/Armanin/Balenciaga/Hermes/MiuMiu

Christy: Gucci/Givenchy/Armani/Fendi/Miumiu/Valentino/DG/Hermes....

Linda: Gucci/LV/Givenchy/Balenciaga/Armani/Miumiu (no LV!!!!!!!!unbelievable)

Kate M: Prada/Balenciaga/Armani/Lanvin/Valentino/Hermes/Miumiu  (no Prada bcz Meisel??)

Angela L: CK/Givenchy/Balenciaga/DG/Lavin/Armani

Daria: CK/Givenchy/Armani/Lanvin/Fendi/Miumiu/DG

Stella: CK/Prada/Gucci/LV/Fendi/Valentino/Miumiu

Raquel: Dior/Chanel/CK/Givenchy/Miumiu

Karen: CK/Gucci/Fendi/DG/Miumiu/Hermes

Thank you :flower: theyre all icons. Gisele is still fairly young and very active, I think she has a high possibility to add even more brands to her portfolio. I only hope for Fendi,Gucci,Prada, Lanvin and maybe Armani. CK will never happen. The Brazilian designer, says he doesnt like to use Brazilian models in his campaigns because they're too sexy/bombshell etc.

Its crazy..I can't think of anything left for her to do as a model. She even said after landing Chanel No. 5 she doesnt know whats left, LOL. Its true. She has literally done it all. What is left? :p

The only things I can think of are Tiffany and Co, Tommy hilfiger and Miu Miu? She hasn't done campaigns for them right? 

Its funny though how you have to actively search for the popular brands shes NOT been in a campaign with :rofl: 

Tiffany's is on my wish list :wub:

^ true haha.

I guess you can say the only "big" she hasnt done is SI, and that was out of the question with her agents so it wouldn't have been possible anyways. also shes done movies, but no tv. and reality tv is also a no go for her.