Bellazon

What is in your opinion exotic beauty/look

Lemuria

• 6 months later...

to me exotic beauty is someone you can't figure their ethnicity like Josie Maran or Alyssa Miller.

Josie can sometime looks hispanic, sometimes middle eastern, and sometimes white.

same with Alyssa she can look different origins in different pictures. I think Doutzen can be exotic beauty,

is rare to see a white girl with big lucious lip and curvy body is not a common feature for a white girl to have those traits.

a list of exotic beauties:

Mila Kunis

Natalie Portman

Angelina Jolie

Doutzen Kroes

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Josie Maran

Alyssa Miller

Esti Ginzburg

Daniella Van Graas

Megan Ewing

Chanel Celaya she can be exotic sometimes.

Barbara Mori

Angelica Celaya

great topic.

I want to add that exotic can also be someone from their country having different trait from their race is exotic.

example: European person with brown or dark eyes is exotic or an asian person with wavy or curly hair is exotic or a black person with color eyes is exotic, or hispanic person been tall is exotic, or a middle eastern person with a small nose can be exotic too, etc.

I think you don't know what "exotic" means Maiya. Exotic is what come from a country far away from yours. That looks different and somewhat mysterious.

So In France exotic means women from Asia, Africa, South America, Australia. Exotic countries/continent.

North America and Europe and all the country at the north are not exotic for us. Neither Spain or Portugal and Italian.

Exotic Women = black women or women with a dark skin. Chinese and Asiatic women in general are exotic too.

And native Australian women.

Kiki the word exotic has different meaning to everybody, I am explaining what exotic means to me, my definition of the word exotic; you don't have to agree with me, and I don't have to agree with you. Everybody has a different definition to the word exotic. Exotic is like beauty is subjective. so don't be tell me I don't know what it means, I am not telling you that your wrong.

there is no wrong or right answer here because we all think different, we all think we are right and the other person is wrong.

So you're saying I am exotic because I have dark skin (well I am really not that dark but I am not white either I am in between). well thank you for thinking I am exotic.

Yes there is a wrong and right answer. Look at the dictionary.

and from the women on ur list you are all wrong.

Yeah sure I think different than you (thanks God) But u just can't change the meaning of something because we apparently all think different? The world might be different meaning to everybody as u said but there is only 1 true meaning.

exotic [ɪgˈzɒtɪk]adj

1. originating in a foreign country, esp one in the tropics; not native an exotic plant

2. having a strange or bizarre allure, beauty, or quality

3. NZ (of trees, esp pine trees) native to the northern hemisphere but cultivated in New Zealand

Adj. 1. exotic - being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the exotic world -

So basically exotic means from the tropics. Just like Doutzen Kroes! :nicole:

So you're saying I am exotic because I have dark skin (well I am really not that dark but I am not white either I am in between). well thank you for thinking I am exotic.

Are u from the tropics Maiya? Are u an exotic plant? Are u a pine tree?

And I am saying nothing about you because I don't know you and where you are coming from.

to me exotic beauty is someone you can't figure their ethnicity

According to you maybe but according to the real meaning of the word it's a non sense.

not only plants can be exotic, humans do to. we are talking about humans not about plants, the dictionary use a plant of as an example; if you google the word exotic it also talks about strange, alluring beauty in humans. Exotic can also be seen in humans not just only plants, trees, flower, etcs. when we are talking about human exotic there is no wrong or right answer because we all have different opinions and think different.

not only plants can be exotic, humans do to. we are talking about humans not about plants, the dictionary use a plant of as an example; if you google the word exotic it also talks about strange, alluring beauty in humans. Exotic can also be seen in humans not just only plants, trees, flower, etcs. when we are talking about human exotic there is no wrong or right answer because we all have different opinions and think different.

Mayia I really thought you were not what you seemed to be

but now I think you are exactly what you seemed to be.

image-60F6_51692296.jpg

You are an exotic plant vegetable.

I can even predict your reaction about my post

image-5847_516925E2.gif

I agree with MarVS, Adriana is so exotic and mind-blowingly beautiful.

And in reply to Lemuria, I'd agree that the word "exotic" is a pretty grey term. I mean if we say 'Africans/Asians/Native Americans/Aboriginals/etc' are "exotic", it ASSUMES we are taking on a 'white/caucasian' (in the classical sense of the word) perspective.

I mean, I don't think an Asian person living in Asia would call another Asian exotic. . .

But as I've grown up with a white background, I'd say exotic for me is:

- Adriana Lima as said before

- Jessica Gomes

- Sara Sampaio

- Sun Feifei

What's exotic depends on your current surroundings and what you've been conditioned to seeing since a child.

You live in the middle of African Congo and Asian woman become exotic, live in Asia and Caucasians with blonde hair become exotic ( a friend of a friend went to Japan and the people on the street would stop him and reach out to touch his super blonde hair. . . he never wants to go back to Japan now o.o). Live in California (fucking melting pot) and nothing is really exotic anymore, maybe 40 years ago . . . not now. o.o

^ :rofl:

That experience your friend had in Japan happened to a friend of mine also. She had really curly hair and during her trip to Japan she was approached by A LOT of random women wanting to feel her hair. And as far as Cali Exotic goes, way I see it, it's no longer continental but micro regional, city by city you could say around here.