Bellazon

Gorgeous Blonde and Brunette found on tumblr. Help, please?

Citrus

Hello, everyone.

I found these two beauties on tumblr. I always search for the photos' source however they don't usually tag the names. And nobody seems to know who they are... I'm not sure if they are models but, anyway, I'd like to know if you recognise any of the faces.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Here's the blonde:

post-59900-0-17265900-1348585126_thumb.j

Here's the brunette (I'm going to post two pictures because I believe it's the same girl):

post-59900-0-57074800-1348585283_thumb.p post-59900-0-36145000-1348585359_thumb.p

people on tumblr and weheartit steal photos from wherever they can find it. that's why a lot of catalog sites are no longer using models online and a lot of photographers block people from right click. this model might not even be a professional model. it could be some amateur photographer with great skill and a pretty model. thats the problem with those sites. there are times where you will never know who it is.

Yeah, I know. I really don't like when people don't even bother to insert the original link or to tag names..

And that's true - probably she's not a model.

Thank you very much for your time and help, modelknowledge. I'm absolutely grateful!