• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

She is semi-finalist at Beach Bunny Swim-wear contest. :hehe:

If you were on a deserted island and could only have 3 things with you, what would they be?
A multipurpose army knife, and so that I don’t turn into Tom Hanks in Castaway, my puggle puppy Monkey, and anything by Oscar Wilde.

If you could trade closets with any celebrity who would you choose?
Rihanna! My obsession hurts. I would love to wear every single outfit from her Diamonds Tour.

What is something you would like to learn how to do?
I would love to learn to speak all of the Romance languages fluently.

What is a fear you would like to overcome?
My fear of children! They’re so small and loud and travel in packs.

If you were to design a swimsuit for Beach Bunny what would it look like?
Something feminine; one that adds curves but doesn’t distract from the girl wearing it! So that I can play around on the beach and be active, I love the neoprene trend. A suit with a scrunched bum and a bandeau with a zipper in the middle is playful and sexy.

What's one part of your body that you love most? Why?
I love my lips. They’re big and cute and also serve many purposes: eating and kissing and talking all day!

What is your morning routine like?
I always wash my face, put my workout gear on, and make some hot tea with lots of lemon. Then I either work my food blog with my sister, or read the news before doing some yoga.

What is one makeup product you could not live without?
Coconut oil - I use it in my hair, on my face and as lotion. I have dreams about bathing in it.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Barcelona. I lived in Spain for a bit and was blown away by how much there is to do in that beautiful city. It has history, culture, amazing food, nightlife, the beach… I could go on for years.

Who do you get most of your advice from?
My parents and my sister for different things. We are all so close and talk multiple times a day.

We think a sense of humor is important, tell us the funniest joke you know!
Mitch Hedburg is king, so I’m using one of my favorites from him: “I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me. Cause there's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside”.

What's one healthy snack you can never get enough of?
I eat hummus at every meal.

What's your favorite trend at the moment & why?
Denim on denim! It speaks for itself.

What's your idea of the perfect date with that special someone?
Coffee and a long hike somewhere near my home in Northern California followed by a long brunch. Whoever I’m dating has to love the outdoors and coffee as much as I do.

What organization/charity means most to you and why?
The American Cancer Society. My best friends in high school and I used to fund-raise and do the sleepover for Relay For Life every year and I have such good memories of us having such fun for such a good cause.

What's something you don't have in your closet that you're dying to own?
Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak. So many adventures to be had.

Quick, you're running late to the beach and have to pack your beach bag in 3 minutes! What do you grab?
My Beach Bunny swimsuit, tanning oil, and a ball to throw around.

Who is the first person you would call if you were chosen as Beach Bunny’s 2014 Model Search winner?
I would conference call my family! They have always been so supportive, encouraging, and grounding.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...