Bellazon

What are you munching on right now?

Paradox

nope, I eat plenty of mcdonalds.  :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: unhealthy, you will not live for ever ... The last time I eat McDoof foot... hmm I think it was... hmm I don`t know I think in 2004. But I like subway :D

Now I will eat rice pudding :D

:blink:    unhealthy, you will not live for ever ... The last time I eat McDoof foot... hmm I think it was... hmm I don`t know I think in 2004. But I like subway :D 

Now I will eat  rice pudding :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I wasn't under the disillusion that I was going to live forever anyways. I feel healthy so that's all the matters to me. And Mcdonalds taste good mmmm :fun:

Well I wasn't under the disillusion that I was going to live forever anyways. I feel healthy so that's all the matters to me. And Mcdonalds taste good mmmm :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe I don`t was a criticism :D Take it easy hehehehe ;)

Hahahaha no it`s not you, it`s my english. I is    difficult to  express in the right way :D hahaha  For me it`s very funny when I read things like that, think for you not hahaha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol I've got no idea what you're trying to say, sorry. I was trying to say that I'm young, my body can handle Mcdonalds. Is that better? :fun:

Hahahahaha that`s what I`m talking about :D

But hey... don`t forget with 14-16 girls will start to look at you and you at them hahaha

you are cool :D

and now I`ll eat an    apple :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: lol you're pretty funny. :fun: I need to get something to eat now. :ninja: