Bellazon

Lisa Marie Presley
Thumbnail

DutchChick

• 2 months later...

From the upcoming MAC Viva Glam campaign. :drool:

vivaglamyu5.th.jpg naamloosct9.th.jpg

Part rebel, part icon, mother, daughter, and accomplished rock star, Lisa Marie Presley is possibly one of the most famous women in the world. Her two critically acclaimed albums, 2003's highly personal To Whom It May Concern and 2005's Now What have both gone gold. She has performed in concerts all around the world. Born into American rock star royalty, Lisa Marie Presley is an iconic American figure. As an outspoken philanthropist, she has created Presley Place in Memphis, a transitional housing facility. She is also the founder of the Literacy, Education, and Ability Program (LEAP) that raises funds and awareness to fight illiteracy and is the International Spokesperson on Children's Rights for CCHR, a humanitarian organization working to stop psychiatric drugging of children.
Todays children are growing up in the age of Aids. I hope to see this disease wiped out instead of witnessing generations being wiped out by it. Right now, for those infected we need to show our support and do all that we can to reverse this cycle." ~ LMP

LISA MARIE PRESLEY STARS IN VIVA GLAM AD

SAMANTHA CRITCHELL

Associated Press

NEW YORK - Lisa Marie Presley, Debbie Harry, Eve and Dita Von Teese are the newest crop of unlikely makeup models in MAC Cosmetics' Viva Glam ad campaign.

It's not just the spokesmodels who are unusual, it's also the product they promote: 100 percent of the sales of Viva Glam lipsticks and lip glosses are donated to HIV and AIDS programs, including treatment, education and daily necessities.

Presley said she agreed to participate in the campaign because of its fundraising efforts.

"MAC is actually, honestly, really true blue about its charity," the 38-year-old singer - and daughter of Elvis Presley - told The Associated Press in a recent phone interview.

"You can see it making headway. They've raised $70 million that's been used incredibly well. It's not a campaign full of fluff, and I'm not a fluff person."

Presley said she's known Harry for several years and has crossed paths with Von Teese, but hadn't met Eve until the photo shoot a few weeks ago.

Even though she doesn't consider herself to be either a beauty expert or a model, she tried to put her best face on for the campaign, Presley said, because of the cause and the interesting and admirable group of women she was working with.

"I think we're all reaching out in a different direction - whoever can reach a certain segment of the audience," she said.

So, who's her audience?

"That's a complex question. Based on my fan base, it's 80 percent gay, young girls, bikers, women my age and then some occasional Elvis fans. It's an eclectic potpourri," she said with a laugh. "If I go to a signing or show, it's a rainbow."

Previous spokesmodels for the ad campaign, which debuted 12 years ago, include Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliott, Pamela Anderson and Boy George.

John Demsey, global president of MAC and chairman of the MAC AIDS Fund, said this year's models were chosen for their personal commitment to the fight against AIDS.

"We want to rattle some cages. We want to grab people's attention and not let them turn away. And most importantly, we want to reach even more people. Our Viva Glam VI spokespeople cut through the clutter. They are all incredibly talented and have strong and distinct points of view and unique perspectives on this crisis," he said in a statement.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

:wave:

Lisa Marie confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that she is expecting twins, due in the fall.

She is going to be on the September issue of Marie Claire

post-5603-1218453672_thumb.jpg

Daughter of late rock 'n' roll legend Elvis Presley, Lisa Marie, is expecting twins with fourth husband, record producer Michael Lockwood, reports claim.

The 40-year-old celebrity mum already has two teenage children from her first marriage to musician Danny Keough, 18-year-old daughter Danielle and 15-year-old son Benjamin.

Lisa Marie is reportedly over four months pregnant with her third child - which the couple found out is in fact two babies, one of which is a boy.

A source said: "Michael told me that he and Lisa have been trying to get pregnant for about a year. He also said that they had a sonogram two weeks ago, and one baby opened its legs, and they saw something! Michael was beaming."

The only child of Elvis, Lisa Marie was also married to American actor Nicholas Cage and music icon Michael Jackson.

Her mother Priscilla Presley recently told the press that she is "really excited" at the news.

post-5603-1218453653_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...