Bellazon

Who are your favorite members on BZ?

siniko

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?

I could conceivably understand disliking any vocal member aside from Chocolate and encantador. Assuming that thread lasted a whole day, anyone who puts either on their list gets banned, just know off the top :bellazon: .

My Top 10 Funniest Female Members

Disclaimer: Shot out to Baron, Siniko, Mattlovemodels, Siemel, Frederick and Limer for keeping me laughing :rofl: . There's just not enough guys in general for it to be a competitive list though.

10. vanessaa - most felt strongly about her regardless of their stance, but one thing's for sure, she could be pretty funny when she was in a good mood particularly. Well, someitmes when she was in a bad mood.

9. Jennka - she's known as one of the nicest here, but ironically, she's the funniest when she's angry :ninja: . She's one of only two members whose wrath I don't care to incur, but I'm sure it would be funny anyway.

8. Layla90 - the funniest emoticon user and along with Penny, sarnic, youraprincess and FRANCY, one of our most knowledgeable fashion people. That said, get her on the subject of someone she doesn't like (Linda Evangelista, Joanna Krupa ect.) and she can really let loose :ninja: .

7. Nemeside - she had probably the most controversial or disagreed with views of any non banned member to ever post in Babe Polls. That said, some of her commentary, especially her defenses of her favorite models were pretty

hilarious anyway.

6. frenchkiki/Talisa/Rox/Penny

frenchkiki - you never know what she's going to say and its often not for the kids. Although it tends to be funny either way.

Talisa - at one point everyone was on her case and pming me constantly to have her banned. After having a talk with her, she seemed reasonable and hasn't been an issue since to my knowledge. That said, I feel the overly sensitive nature of the members cheated me out of some great material as a result because I thought she was hilarious. Though not as vocal, she's done a good job of being funny within the rules for the most part.

Rox - great commentary when she wants to.

Penny - basically take kiki's same humor but extend the weirdness beyond the real of the sexual and you have Penny's humor.

5. Prettyphile - she's by far number one in terms of funniest material provided for us from all over the web. I'm not sure how she finds it all, but never disappoints. That said, she's also one of the funniest in terms of original material as well.

4. FRANCY ITALY - most know her as the number one Isabeli fan and scanning machine. She also works with models in real life. That said, she's probably the funniest model disser in the history of BZ. She would surely be higher if it happened more often.

3. AnaBBFan - I'm sure she's not trying and there's no pretense there. She just says what comes to her mind. What I find interresting is that even though she has a lot of ideas that I disagree with and even find offensive from some, she's yet to offend me just by virtue of it being funny.

2. Irinistiq - she's either first or second all time in total posts and probably 95% of them are funny, thus probably giving her the highest overall joke count.

1. The Joker - there's a lot of funny members. There's also a difference between conversation funny and comedian funny. This is the one member who I think could actually make it as a comedian if she isn't already.

Most Positive

5. sarnic

4. Destiny

3. Lisa-1/Jennka

2. encantador

1. Chocolate/persuazn/yours forever

:)