Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

17 minutes ago, BlueAcadia said:

I have several model agency books that weren't on Marlowe. I've been working really hard (LONG HOURS) on a website for all the models from 1975-2000 and they will all be posted on my new site, I can get the lists of names from the index pages before that though. :yes: :thumbsup:

you are fantastic

can I have the name of your web site?

38 minutes ago, Martial said:

you are fantastic

can I have the name of your web site?

FOR SURE! It's not published yet, but it's called The Golden Age of Print, I have some help and I'll invite everyone on as soon as I get the model threads up. Not with all the pics posted, but at least up.... or at least some of them up. Did I mention it's really time consuming?  :nicole: ... I think it will take a year just to write all the biographies.... over 7,000 models so far. :baronfaint: 

3 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

FOR SURE! It's not published yet, but it's called The Golden Age of Print, I have some help and I'll invite everyone on as soon as I get the model threads up. Not with all the pics posted, but at least up.... or at least some of them up. Did I mention it's really time consuming?  :nicole: ... I think it will take a year just to write all the biographies.... over 7,000 models so far. :baronfaint: 

thanks a lot

I can help you if you need I have many models agency books between 1985 and 2000