Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

On 12/11/2021 at 3:18 AM, RocketQueen said:

#14 Karen Prior

#22 Mary Lindstrom

#24 Joy Blackburn

I'm so glad to know who was the lovely face in #14!!  I know very little about any of these models, as during the 80s I had a baby, was playing busy Momma and developing a career as an amateur flamenco dancer! I just adored the styles in the 1980s, the colors, the elegance!! Miss the 80s--I think we had more choices in cuts and colors, definitely in fabrics as well! Thanks to all who contribute so much here!! xoxo

On 12/12/2021 at 2:33 PM, Jenni_x said:

Can anyone take even a guess at this?
Thanks in advance..

I'm surprised nobody got this one.

I ended up finding who it is...

hint: She was most closely associated with Seventeen magazine, appearing on an unprecedented 15 covers and in the magazine's fashion spreads almost every month.  She continued to appear in magazines like Glamour and Mademoiselle and was a fixture in the catalogs of major retailers like Sears and JCPenney.

7 hours ago, franceseattle said:

I'm so glad to know who was the lovely face in #14!!  I know very little about any of these models, as during the 80s I had a baby, was playing busy Momma and developing a career as an amateur flamenco dancer! I just adored the styles in the 1980s, the colors, the elegance!! Miss the 80s--I think we had more choices in cuts and colors, definitely in fabrics as well! Thanks to all who contribute so much here!! xoxo

:flower:

On 11/19/2021 at 9:33 AM, missparker7 said:

wow that model really does look similar!! I don't know though... I know we are looking for this model a while now. At one time she was IDed for us ( by martial I think) as Mylene, but then when I called her Mylene I got corrected...so.... guys?