Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

On 7/2/2021 at 1:16 AM, Chirkomania said:

WOW!!!! REALLY,THANKS A MILLION @spanishmodelsquad You know I've been for many years trying to find out and know her ID in a lot of magazines.video-tapes,Agency Models books....and it was always in vain...and the worst of all she is in Peter Marlowe composites!!!!:girlbanghead:In honor of the truth I always saw her wearing very blonde medium-length hair and on her composites.Except in three pics of the composites in the others she's different.

Muchas gracias de nuevo!!:heythere::):PinkCouture2::wink:

De nada!!! 🤗

On 6/26/2021 at 9:12 PM, BlueAcadia said:

I'm a lady! You can call me bro though, my son does. LOL.  So, I have not forgotten her face since the first time you showed her. Then last night I was breezing through some model cards from Paris and there she was!....and the same picture no less. 😄 Her agency Diva is rare so I don't check there often! 

LOL, sorry, Ma'am. 😇 But dude works for females too nowadays, though I think it's mostly used among teenagers. Anyway, great job. 👌

On 7/1/2021 at 6:09 AM, BlueAcadia said:

No. *sigh* I looked through the back topics and I just don't know where she went. Oh well!! She'll turn up again. 😀 I did find this picture of her in an old Lei I have:

Jasmine MacGillvray/MacJillvray
Lei, Sept. 1983
Lei1983-9.thumb.jpg.ee146f462c5b37f446289ea6493bf1c9.jpg

VgIT0185no418bianco06.thumb.jpg.6fb4945535853b04dd35d2a7b7d31536.jpg

Can she be Jasmine?