Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

5 minutes ago, RocketQueen said:

Here's Andrea. I don't know, I'm confused. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

@ArianaVSCouture Yes, it's Daniela

232.jpg

That's her!! You already had the id!! :clap: I missed that somehow? :idk: Yay!! I can stop looking for her now...LOL. I love removing "Unknown" headshots from my Need ID file. 💗 ...AND I love adding the model's name to that same headshot, then filing it my model database!! Ha!

14 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Not an ID I'm SORRY!! Just observing that @Minerva13's and your redhead are the same model.

Thanks for help dear BlueAcadia,I appreciate it :flower:
I coul not find other photos of her in any vintage magazines,I think she is pretty.:happy:

my scans from Marie Claire Germany Dec.1991 by Hans Feurer
81153503_marieclairegermanydecember19911.thumb.jpg.a642cdac6b220ede467736b7d2946d5b.jpg991660637_marieclairegermanydecember19912.thumb.jpg.b31e7e5cdd94fbaef155f26d7748b8c1.jpg1095505075_marieclairegermanydecember19915.thumb.jpg.49ea782c2ae3c4df382fe4eefa1a26be.jpg

marie claire germany december 1991 4.jpg marie claire germany december 1991 6.jpg marie claire germany december 1991 3.jpg

19 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

@missparker7, I did find a folder with Staci's name on it in my archive but I have these two editorials which feature two different models I think. They don't look alike in my opinion. Who is the first model then (the one next to Leilani)? 

Also, in the second pic she's credited as Staci Dover. Is it possible this is her married name?

1) ELLE US, Jun 1993

2) ESQUIRE US, Fall 1994

Thank you, @BlueAcadia:heart:

795118434_ELLEUSJun1993.thumb.jpg.2f5df56d874c28b025e8215aaa5219c5.jpg 09.thumb.jpg.8fb48ce2cb9a8bda04726670342a2743.jpg

Honestly, to me the right model in the first photo looks like Staci (from the GRAZIA cover) to me. The hair color is different, but that´s it.

Here´s Chirkomanias reply to my post:

grafik.thumb.png.c87407bd56acb636b9f7d42a4deb8956.png

I have no idea how to add this here since Chirkomania did not reply in the quoting area below, but original post from me. He said this in the Vintage Model topic posted January 28, 2021.

Sure it´s possible she was married then Dover. This name also sounds more familiar to me. A pity there´s nothing to find about her.

@missparker7, I actually found recent pics of a model called Staci Hart but she looks quite younger than this one. Then I googled "Stacy Dover" and the search showed candid photos of the GRAZIA model, recent as well. So I do believe @Chirkomania got it right but now I don't know how to list her in my archive - under Hart or Dover:56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

2 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

@missparker7, I actually found recent pics of a model called Staci Hart but she looks quite younger than this one. Then I googled "Stacy Dover" and the search showed candid photos of the GRAZIA model, recent as well. So I do believe @Chirkomania got it right but now I don't know how to list her in my archive - under Hart or Dover:56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

I know!! Staci Hart Dover :ddr:

7 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

Thanks for help dear BlueAcadia,I appreciate it :flower:
I coul not find other photos of her in any vintage magazines,I think she is pretty.:happy:

omygoodness!! Thank you for this layout @Minerva13, She is fantastic!! I know both @RocketQueenand I love redheads, and she is really cool. I also didn't realize these were from 1991, that is much later that I thought! She is stuck in my brain because of you! haha. I think we will figure her out eventually. :wub:

3 hours ago, missparker7 said:

Honestly, to me the right model in the first photo looks like Staci (from the GRAZIA cover) to me. The hair color is different, but that´s it.

Here´s Chirkomanias reply to my post:

grafik.thumb.png.c87407bd56acb636b9f7d42a4deb8956.png

I have no idea how to add this here since Chirkomania did not reply in the quoting area below, but original post from me. He said this in the Vintage Model topic posted January 28, 2021.

Sure it´s possible she was married then Dover. This name also sounds more familiar to me. A pity there´s nothing to find about her.

@RocketQueen @BlueAcadiaThe two images from ELLE and ESQUIRE are Staci Hart.Her model name was Staci Hart,I've got one editorial from US marie claire in wich she is credit like Staci Hart.The second surname "Dover" was her married name after her no modelling years.

On 5/5/2018 at 4:39 AM, franceseattle said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but I wondered if anyone can recognize this face from 1981? Keepsake jewelry, Glamour magazine, December 1981.

Keepsake jewelry, Glamour magazine, December 1981..jpg

The model might be Barbara Jean Hughes on Peter Marlowe Model Composites

Barbara Jean Hughes.png

I´d like to bring this Henry Grethel advertisement from VOGUE U.S. August 1984 back. :) This model was also in these layouts posted at the Kim Williams topic.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43927-kim-williams/?do=findComment&comment=4259332

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43927-kim-williams/?do=findComment&comment=4353621

I like her profile.

HenryGrethelAdVgUS0884.thumb.jpg.1c68f22223b07bd31367095062ba34f0.jpg