Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

On 4/1/2021 at 5:11 AM, RocketQueen said:

#1 Vanessa, #2 Saskia            
  Their names are listed :                                            

Dolly Magazine (Australia)  September 1988, bikini beach by grant Matthews 01.jpeg Dolly Magazine (Australia)  September 1988, paradise lost by Grant Matthews 05.jpeg                             

I agree, but this is the only resemblance, only between those two photos. But lots of differences between all other photos. ;)

You also posted some photos of her from 1986 in her thread, and there she has much shorter hair and, well, looks like a completely different person:

Note that in the first pic I posted she does NOT have short hair, she has a pony tail.

The thing is, PimEyes came up with a few more pics which should actually be hosted on Bellazon. However, since they are small/blurred, I wasn't able to locate them.

At the same time, when I upload pics of Donna Stia on PimEyes, none of these pics come up. And this thing is pretty damn good at matching faces... 

blob (2).jpg blob (3).jpg

21 minutes ago, RupertPipkin said:

I agree, but this is the only resemblance, only between those two photos. But lots of differences between all other photos. ;)

You also posted some photos of her from 1986 in her thread, and there she has much shorter hair and, well, looks like a completely different person:

The short haired model in the 1986 pictures in the thread isn't Donna. :no2:

1 minute ago, RupertPipkin said:

Okay, blame it on RocketQueen 😁

I still don't think it's Donna though...

Could this be the redhead?

Angela Dunn - Female Fashion Models - Bellazon

Yes it is Angela! I was thinking her at first, but the runway model seemed way too beautiful. It's just an exceptionally beautiful image of Angela. lol

6 minutes ago, RocketQueen said:

I got the short-haired pic from modelcomposites so I guess there's no doubt that's Donna.

This pic that you posted, however, could be a different model, I've just shared my opinion. :)

Haha!! Okay I am bowing out of Donna Stia!! I trust you over me @RocketQueen :clap:  The funny thing is that this is one of the handful of models that I've actually talked to in person! lolol