Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

52 minutes ago, Minerva13 said:

To be honest, this is the first time I hear this from you,I probably haven't seen your old message.:c025:Thank you for help.

To be also honest,when you was asking about this ID in the past,I told you she is Madeline Cox and you told me she wasn't,so right now when another tell you the same I did Iwanted to remind you taht I also mentioned it,just it.Thank you,you're welcome. 

On 3/24/2021 at 2:01 AM, BlueAcadia said:

Frederique Givaudan is a model that you will see in British and French adverts here and there, it took me years to find her name. :flower:

Frederique Givaudan.JPG

Hopefully we can get a thread for her soon. Breathtaking beauty.

1 hour ago, fumi said:

Hopefully we can get a thread for her soon. Breathtaking beauty.

I have not forgotten about your interest in her! Right now, I only have 1 british magazine and she isn't in it! She is the most beautiful of all my favorite redheads!!

7 hours ago, Dayrell said:

I think is Ingrid Seynhaeve

Similar vibe, but I'm afraid it's not her. The face is slightly different and btw in 1996 Ingrid was at the top, so it's unlikely she was doing dress catalogues.

But thank for your contribution!

12 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

Here I come again with a new batch - most of these are from DOLLY AUS issues.

Anastasia Barbieri:

Basile 1989 31.jpg                  

Lynette Walden:
 Cosmopolitan us,January 1987,Fashion Vacation on the Cheap.jpeg       

Looks like Amy Elmore, but is it?
 Amy, Dolly March 1989, stuck on you 01.jpeg                                             

I see some more familiar faces, but Aussie models are hard. They don't get enough love and attention.

Hello! Help plz. These are all from 1987 Elle Japon:

MarieClaireJapon1-87 (27).jpg   MarieClaireJapon1-87 (42).jpg   MarieClaireJapon1-87 (43).jpg   MarieClaireJapon1-87 (50).jpg MarieClaireJapon1-87 (53).jpg   MarieClaireJapon1-87 (71).jpg   MarieClaireJapon1-87 (76).jpg   MarieClaireJapon1-87 (78).jpg MarieClaireJapon1-87 (80).jpg                  MarieClaireJapon1-87 (41).jpgMarieClaireJapon1-87 (45).jpg                             MarieClaireJapon1-87 (44).jpg MarieClaireJapon1-87 (46).jpg             MarieClaireJapon1-87 (47).jpg                   MarieClaireJapon1-87 (48).jpg MarieClaireJapon1-87 (49).jpg                     MarieClaireJapon1-87 (51).jpg