Bellazon

The Age old Battle: Men vs. Women

ILUVAdrianaLima

I really think Siniko is kidding. In his own wicked way it's just a joke. I hope Siniko? Because for the first time in your glorious BZ history this will be ur first epic fail!

But in a way... Men are "lucky" to not have this choice to make. If some men could understand the emotional struggle and pain it is to have an abortion, this will maybe make them better & understanding women men?

I really think Siniko is kidding. In his own wicked way it's just a joke. I hope Siniko? Because for the first time in your glorious BZ history this will be ur first epic fail!

But in a way... Men are "lucky" to not have this choice to make. If some men could understand the emotional struggle and pain it is to have an abortion, this will maybe make them better & understanding women men?

Disregarding the Pro-Life and Pro-Choice argument... How the fuck is this even a relevant argument? Men don't get abortions because *GASP* they can't get pregnant. If they could, I'm sure a shit ton would.

Also, to say that abortion = murder is a fact is ridiculous. Go read up on what a fact is and get back to me.

What I really, really, really DO hate about women is their self-importance and conceitedness + their especially perfect ability to create words that have never been spoken.

just look here:

It´s almost hilarious how a one sentence can cause the whole lavina of crazy hormones. Poor Tran.

What I really, really, really DO hate about women is their self-importance and conceitedness + their especially perfect ability to create words that have never been spoken.

just look here:

http://www.bellazon....80#entry2969369

It´s almost hilarious how a one sentence can cause the whole lavina of crazy hormones. Poor Tran.

It's called trolling hun. There's no reason to take any of this seriously. If what he or anyone else is saying something that offends/irks you put them on ignore because from where I'm sitting he hasn't said anything wrong ( :idk: ) It's actually pretty funny if you think about it.

Personal conjecture and opinions aren't bad.

This is the internet. Getting into an intellectual debate on a Fashion Forum isn't going to achieve anything but more trolling.

Threads like this are going to bring out the worst and best of opinions.

Senses of humor rock.

Life goes on.

"we would know how to keep our legs closed"

:rofl: Yes because you wouldn't want to get pregos and the idea of it scares the hell out of men enough as is.

I was right.

This is the exact reason I told myself I wouldn't go in here, and here I am... I should've known better.

Please tell me good sir, what are your thoughts on abortions.

Abortions are murder.

just look here:

And it wasn't bad sentence,I didn't like the harsh/rude attitude towards it there,but I don't know both of them so I didn't comment.

Or,I already commented .

just look here:

Why must women keep side-eying/shading or even hating on each other for the littlest of things? What's so wrong with what she's posting?

It's called trolling hun. There's no reason to take any of this seriously. If what he or anyone else is saying something that offends/irks you put them on ignore because from where I'm sitting he hasn't said anything wrong ( :idk: ) It's actually pretty funny if you think about it.

Personal conjecture and opinions aren't bad.

This is the internet. Getting into an intellectual debate on a Fashion Forum isn't going to achieve anything but more trolling.

Threads like this are going to bring out the worst and best of opinions.

Senses of humor rock.

Life goes on.

"we would know how to keep our legs closed"

:rofl: Yes because you wouldn't want to get pregos and the idea of it scares the hell out of men enough as is.