Bellazon

The Age old Battle: Men vs. Women

ILUVAdrianaLima

^ & ^

Ugh, now I feel as if my unedited answer would have been more appropriate.

Kiki: You've said some ridiculous shit that I don't agree with on here, so when I read your previous statement I figured it was you being you again. The whole 'read sarcasm' comment rubbed me the wrong way, because you are always flouncing about calling yourself a "troll"... well... be one all the time or not at all. Or at the very least, don't be surprised when people think you are being shitty 100% of the time. That's the fun of people a troll right? Enjoy it.

Mahi: Would you like me to make you sticker that reads "Official Member Defender?"

If I annoy you so much, ignore me. Don't they teach you that shit when you're 4?

Ay-yi-yi...I am not sure what happened but perhaps there was a misunderstanding of some sort that got blown out of proportion? :idk: Whatever happened, I think it is a discussion best continued in private (via PM perhaps) so other uninvolved parties don't "accidentally" get themselves involved and make the situation more severe than it already is ;)

Ay-yi-yi...I am not sure what happened but perhaps there was a misunderstanding of some sort that got blown out of proportion? :idk: Whatever happened, I think it is a discussion best continued in private (via PM perhaps) so other uninvolved parties don't "accidentally" get themselves involved and make the situation more severe than it already is ;)

Oh, Pink. I don't think you know how awesome you are. :flower:

You are probably right. I bet there are quite a few people here who would disagree w/ you on my awesomeness :nicole:

I forgot to add this in my previous post, if we think about the person who is at the root of the "misunderstanding" it is actually quite funny and ironic :laugh: I cannot believe I am saying this but I got to give credit where it's due...well played Maiya, well played (Y)