Bellazon

The Age old Battle: Men vs. Women

ILUVAdrianaLima

If you use steroids, or use "advanced" supplements improperly, you will develop some. If you just lift weights and keep your diet "natural" there will be no side effects other than injuries from improper lifting, but you would know about those right as they happen.

Ana,

out of curiosity, has your father ever suffered from any health-related side effects of long term bodybuilding?

I lifted weights, regularly, between the age of 13-21. I did it aggressively for three years and then quit & downsized.

My father started lifting a tad too young and kept doing it for a VERY long time. He has some cartilage damage and heavy wear, especially in one knee (he didn't distribute his weight properly during dead-lifts for years). Other than that, he's pretty healthy. He hasn't done it in about a decade and a half, but he still lifts a weight or two, though he's really let himself go during these past couple years.

Ana,

out of curiosity, has your father ever suffered from any health-related side effects of long term bodybuilding?

I lifted weights, regularly, between the age of 13-21. I did it aggressively for three years and then quit & downsized.

My father started lifting a tad too young and kept doing it for a VERY long time. He has some cartilage damage and heavy wear, especially in one knee (he didn't distribute his weight properly during dead-lifts for years). Other than that, he's pretty healthy. He hasn't done it in about a decade and a half, but he still lifts a weight or two, though he's really let himself go during these past couple years.

You have no idea how excited I am that your dad put on weight. NO IDEA.

^ Ha, indeed :D I guess we all do look the same at the singular level though right? :laugh:

And on a side note. After extensive research and many sleepless nights, I have come across some stunning findings regarding hair complexities and phone related gigabyte trends on both sexiness. Simply fascinating results :morning:

:Dinah:

nl_DUD4tl_YUS7_EH4lfkfl_GA2.jpg Spw8j_QBGm_E_BOONq_PB1_LAQ2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...