Bellazon

The Age old Battle: Men vs. Women

ILUVAdrianaLima

As far as forum pics go, yes some are retarded. But most post for the reasons I mentioned.

About your edit, bodybuilding is not a term for just people who get huge. In my case, for example, it is about being in a better shape than I was in before. So now the fact that I look great in my birthday suit is an addition to my personality :p

As far as forum pics go, yes some are retarded. But most post for the reasons I mentioned.

About your edit, bodybuilding is not a term for just people who get huge. In my case, for example, it is about being in a better shape than I was in before. So now the fact that I look great in my birthday suit is an addition to my personality :p

I laughed a tad too hard at that. :D

...Honestly, as an adult, I think bodybuilding is ridiculous. Most of the people I've met who have been in it professionally and as a hobby are morons and their level of conversation starts and ends at muscles. There is only so much I can take of "how developed to my deltoids look?"

Your post made me think of this...

...and this...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: